- Articles tagged "g-sync"
Even though NVIDIA introduced G-Sync in 2013, a significant price premium is still attached to G-Sync capable monitors. Unsurprisingly, adoption has also been patchy, despite the benefits. Read on to find out how G-Sync works and if you should upgrade your monitor.
There are lots of great monitors out there right now. Whether you are looking for one to game or one for entertainment. Here are our top picks from the IT Show 2016.
Even though Skylake was only officially launched just days ago, several brands have wasted no time in getting Skylake-powered devices out in the market. Here are the ones we saw at Comex 2015 and yes, you can buy one home now!
While other hardware manufacturers are still gearing up to announce their new Skylake machines, Aftershock's beaten them all to the punch with their unveiling of their new machines powered by Intel's new Skylake processors. Find out which models get refreshed inside.
With NVIDIA's recent launch of their GeForce GTX 980 Ti and new developments in the gaming and VR scene, they decided it's time to meet our local hardware enthusiasts and share the good work they've been putting out as of late. Yesterday, NVIDIA execs from Taiwan flew down for a special invite-only event to do just that, so here's what went down.
NVIDIA Gamer's Day event was held in our very own backyard - Singapore! With the support of five add-in card partners from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Palit and Zotac, this was the perfect opportunity for them to showcase their GTX 900 offerings to hardware and gaming enthusiasts from the HardwareZone community. Read on to uncover the event's happenings.
NVIDIA recently held a special event at Montreal, Canada, where they announced a couple of new technologies and teased a new graphics card. Here's everything you need to know from the event.
NVIDIA has just announced G-Sync, a new technology that aims to solve three problems that have long plagued gamers - lag, stutter and tearing.
- Super Mario Run to get more downloads than Pokémon GO in its first month?
- You need a constant Internet connection to play Super Mario Run
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity