- Articles tagged "g-sync"
Even though NVIDIA introduced G-Sync in 2013, a significant price premium is still attached to G-Sync capable monitors. Unsurprisingly, adoption has also been patchy, despite the benefits. Read on to find out how G-Sync works and if you should upgrade your monitor.
There are lots of great monitors out there right now. Whether you are looking for one to game or one for entertainment. Here are our top picks from the IT Show 2016.
Even though Skylake was only officially launched just days ago, several brands have wasted no time in getting Skylake-powered devices out in the market. Here are the ones we saw at Comex 2015 and yes, you can buy one home now!
While other hardware manufacturers are still gearing up to announce their new Skylake machines, Aftershock's beaten them all to the punch with their unveiling of their new machines powered by Intel's new Skylake processors. Find out which models get refreshed inside.
With NVIDIA's recent launch of their GeForce GTX 980 Ti and new developments in the gaming and VR scene, they decided it's time to meet our local hardware enthusiasts and share the good work they've been putting out as of late. Yesterday, NVIDIA execs from Taiwan flew down for a special invite-only event to do just that, so here's what went down.
NVIDIA Gamer's Day event was held in our very own backyard - Singapore! With the support of five add-in card partners from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Palit and Zotac, this was the perfect opportunity for them to showcase their GTX 900 offerings to hardware and gaming enthusiasts from the HardwareZone community. Read on to uncover the event's happenings.
NVIDIA recently held a special event at Montreal, Canada, where they announced a couple of new technologies and teased a new graphics card. Here's everything you need to know from the event.
NVIDIA has just announced G-Sync, a new technology that aims to solve three problems that have long plagued gamers - lag, stutter and tearing.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices