- Articles tagged "printer"
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
HP unveiled their latest consumer and business products at a special showcase at The Colonial @ Scotts. We checked out their latest business notebooks as well as the ZBook 14, the world's first workstation-class ultra portable.
Brother's latest mono laser and color LED printers and multi-function centers are designed to offer high quality printing, ease of use, improved reliability, and cost savings at the same time. For example, the 20ppm HL-1110 mono laser printer can be yours for only S$118. More details after the jump.
Along with a host of new Ultrabooks, HP also revealed a number of new printers at their Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai, China that respond to the needs of today's on-the-go and Web-connected users.
As we approach October, it's about time to start planning your Christmas shopping. Canon Singapore has just launched their latest compact digital cameras, inkjet and laser printers. Here are the highlights.
Canon's first product launch of 2010 kicked off with a plethora of new cameras and printers at the aptly named Heaven's Loft. Aside from the usual presentations, we managed to get a personal close-up hands-on experience on each product, including the eagerly anticipated EOS 550D.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support