- Articles tagged "epson"
Epson launches 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U 3LCD laser projector; aims to make significant inroads into the high-brightness segment
Like the EB-L1000 series, the 25,000-lumen EB-L25000U is designed for large venue applications, including concert halls, giant exhibition rooms, and outdoor signage.
Epson held an event in conjunction with Mercedes AMG Petronas to show off some of the technology they're using to aid the racing team in their collaboration. Find out how Epson's tech fits the team's needs.
Epson's flagship home theater projector finally makes it to Singapore and it packs a whole lot of new technology. How does it compare with similar classed competitors? We had a firsthand encounter to share our experience, which goes beyond just great image quality.
At a press event today, Epson unveiled six new 3D and two new integrated interactive projectors. Interestingly, not all six 3D projectors are aimed at home theater enthusiasts; a couple of them have education and business users in mind. As usual, we've all the info.
At one go, Epson Singapore has launched 13 new projector models at a press event today. We went up close with the world's brightest 3D home theater projector, a 720p projector with an iPod dock, and many more.
What do you do when you've just engineered the world's slimmest 3LCD projector? We say, announce it to the world! That was exactly what Epson did with its new EB-1700 series. Read on to find out what else they've in store.
- Pokémon Go pulled in almost US$1 billion from players in 2016
- M1 and Huawei achieve 35Gbps 5G transmission speeds
- ASRock trots out tiny micro-STX gaming systems with the DeskMini RX and GTX
- Evernote updates its iOS app with a complete redesign
- Are these Google's secret Android Wear 2.0 flagship smartwatches?
- Windows 10 to get an ebook store
- Worldwide app downloads up 15%, app store revenue up 40%
- Apple rumored to extend iPhone 6s battery replacement program to the iPhone 6