- Articles tagged "cp+"
Inviting the HWM Team to experience “kyosei” (the philosophy of living and working harmoniously towards the future) firsthand, Canon Marketing Philippines flew us all the way to Japan last week to witness Canon’s participation in the third annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (CP+).
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
CP+ is the only large-scale camera and photo imaging trade show in the first half of the year. This year, it was held from February 9 to 12 in Yokohama, Japan. Canon Singapore took the opportunity to show us their latest products that would soon be available.
- Mark Zuckerberg gives away 99% of Facebook Shares, worth US$45B, for a better future
- Adobe ships huge updates to Creative Cloud 2015
- OnePlus offers a sandstone case for the iPhone 6/6S, comes with a surprise gift
- Toddler loses an eye after being sliced by a drone propeller
- LG's all-metal, slim "Class" smartphone coming to Singapore
- Xiaomi to release Windows 10 Mobile-powered Mi 4 on 3rd December
- Apple said to be testing at least 5 different iPhone 7 configurations
- Samsung replaces mobile chief JK Shin as part of annual reshuffling