- Articles tagged "cp+"
Inviting the HWM Team to experience “kyosei” (the philosophy of living and working harmoniously towards the future) firsthand, Canon Marketing Philippines flew us all the way to Japan last week to witness Canon’s participation in the third annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (CP+).
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
CP+ is the only large-scale camera and photo imaging trade show in the first half of the year. This year, it was held from February 9 to 12 in Yokohama, Japan. Canon Singapore took the opportunity to show us their latest products that would soon be available.
- The MX Master is Logitech's newest flagship wireless mouse
- Images of HTC One E9 leaked, shows a 5-inch display and a big rear camera
- Yet another rumor of a 4-inch Apple iPhone for 2015 surfaces
- EVGA releases AIO water-cooling solution with GeForce GTX 980 Hybrid
- Get fast and furious tomorrow on Xbox
- Sony's 'Yukimura' firmware arrives on the PS4, brings more features
- Pioneer introduces new flagship AVH-X8750BT in-car multimedia receiver at BMS 2015
- LG reveals prices of its 2015 4K TVs