Articles tagged ‘ces 2014’
Nikon unveils its latest entry-level DSLR, the D3300. It comes with a new sensor and no optical low-pass filter. So what else is different from its 18-month-old predecessor, the D3200? Join us as we find out.
AMD has officially launched the successor to their popular Trinity and Richland desktop APUs - the Kaveri APU. Boasting a graphics engine derived from the Radeon R9 290 series Hawaii core, as well as advanced in its HSA architecture, Kaveri is stepping into uncharted territory.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you'll never have to decide whether to purchase a flat or curved screen TV.
Samsung today launched four new tablets that focuses on enabling users with better tools for productivity as well as enhancing user's experience with a high resolution display. We take a closer look at what these new devices have to offer.
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
While CES 2014 doesn't officially kick off until Tuesday, we were able to get a sneak look at some of the latest tech products at the CES Unveiled preshow event. Here's a few highlights that caught our eye.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi unveils 5-inch Mi 4 smartphone, priced at S$400 (16GB) and S$500 (64GB)
- HTC launches Advantage program in Singapore, opens new customer service centre
- Is the Estar Takee 1 the world's first holographic smartphone?
- Microsoft is building two touch phones with 3D support
- HTC One (E8) available in Singapore from July 26 for S$658