- Articles tagged "ces 2014"
While the focus of AMD's press conference at CES 2014 was mostly on its new desktop performance APU, Kaveri, the big red also took this opportunity to show off a few reference devices designed around the upcoming Mullins APU. We show you a preview of how these devices might look and function. Also, new design wins for existing Kabini and Temash APUs.
Forgot that CES is happening this week and so missed all the new gadget announcements? Don't fret, we've got you covered in this one article, where we consolidate anything and everything that came out of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Like every other year, this year's edition of CES is a massive deluge of news and product releases. If the avalanche of coverage is giving you a headache, or literally TL;DR, we've the solution. Just give us 5 minutes to tell you the five key things you should know from this year's show.
As CES 2014 winds down, we take a moment to showcase some of the sights, booths and showgirls of the biggest consumer tech show of the year.
At CES 2014, Lenovo unveiled the Miix 2 range of Windows 8.1 dockable tablets, which brings the 'rip and flip' design of Lenovo's Thinkpad Helix to its consumer lineup. Available in 10- and 11-inch form factors, can the Miix 2 achieve the same success as Lenovo's popular Yoga convertible Ultrabooks? We take a closer look.
We took the latest Samsung NX30 interchangeable lens digital camera for a quick hands-on test. All we can say for now is, Samsung's getting better at this.
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
Following the official launch of AMD's next-gen APU series codenamed Kaveri, we were given a quick round of hands-on time with some of these systems. Check out what we found and our firsthand experience.
At CES 2014, Lenovo unveiled a new and improved version of one of its most popular Thinkpad enterprise notebooks, the X1 Carbon, which is now sleeker, lighter, and has a few extra tricks up its sleeve. We take a closer look.
Lenovo's Vibe Z smartphone is the reason you should start paying attention to Lenovo's phones. LTE-enabled, with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, a Snapdragon 800 processor, a sleek and light build and a 5MP front-facing wide-angle camera - it can match up with any Android flagship smartphone. We take a closer look.
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support