- Articles tagged "vaio"
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
We go hands-on with Sony's super-slim and ultra-light touchscreen-enabled VAIO Pro Ultrabook, which come in both 11-inch and 13-inch variants.
Sony announces their new lineup of VAIO laptops and convertibles, redefining how we perceive the notion of thin and light to be.
Sony today unveiled its Vaio Duo 11, an 11-inch full HD touchscreen Ultrabook with a unique sliding form-factor that lets it easily switch between tablet and notebook mode. We were lucky enough to get a hands-on with the new model. Find out what we thought inside:
First spotted in prototype form at CES 2012 earlier this year, Sony's first Ultrabook, the VAIO T series has now landed in Singapore, with an official release date scheduled for mid-June for the 11-inch model and end of June for the 13-inch. We had a chance to take a closer look - here's what we thought.
Sony revs up the new year with a fresh supply of CE products under their VAIO, Cyber-shot, Handycam and BRAVIA range. Checkout our article, as we bring you in-depth coverage on Sony's launch today centered around 3D and Internet connectivity from their Southeast Asia media conference.
Sony's VAIO notebook collection gets updated and refreshed just in time for Spring 2010. We hopped over to Fort Canning to see what Sony has in store for us. Read on for the report and our initial opinions.
- Facebook adds Doodle feature to the built-in photo editor on its mobile apps
- The new Synology RT1900ac router was probably designed with parents in mind (Updated!)
- Pebble Time smartwatch now available in Singapore
- The Star Wars universe now fits in your pocket with this app
- Need steady handheld 4K videos? The new DJI OSMO might be just the thing for you.
- This is how the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet keeps its cool
- GrabTaxi rolls out number masking for better booking privacy
- Facebook expands Like button with new Reactions emoji