Articles tagged ‘vaio’
Sony today unveiled its Vaio Duo 11, an 11-inch full HD touchscreen Ultrabook with a unique sliding form-factor that lets it easily switch between tablet and notebook mode. We were lucky enough to get a hands-on with the new model. Find out what we thought inside:
First spotted in prototype form at CES 2012 earlier this year, Sony's first Ultrabook, the VAIO T series has now landed in Singapore, with an official release date scheduled for mid-June for the 11-inch model and end of June for the 13-inch. We had a chance to take a closer look - here's what we thought.
Sony revs up the new year with a fresh supply of CE products under their VAIO, Cyber-shot, Handycam and BRAVIA range. Checkout our article, as we bring you in-depth coverage on Sony's launch today centered around 3D and Internet connectivity from their Southeast Asia media conference.
Sony's VAIO notebook collection gets updated and refreshed just in time for Spring 2010. We hopped over to Fort Canning to see what Sony has in store for us. Read on for the report and our initial opinions.
- Trendnet Announces AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router Availability
- StarHub Music Anywhere is Available Now
- Google Updates Google+ Mobile Website
- Images and Video of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Leaked
- Thermaltake Announces Power Supply Units that Support Intel "Haswell" CPUs
- Enermax Launches Five New Cooling Fan Models
- M1 to Improve 3G Indoor Mobile Coverage with Deployment of Small Cell Solution
- Dell's Thumb Drive-Sized Android-Based PC to Ship This July for US$100