- Articles tagged "klipsch"
The X20i is Klipsch's flagship in-ear headphone, and features what Klipsch calls true two-way dual armature design, with detachable cables and an injection moulded stainless steel housing. We take a quick listen to see just how good it sounds.
Klipsch launches the new A5i headphones, which is armed with 6.5mm drivers and a design that is meant to appeal to fitness buffs, sports enthusiasts and exercise freaks.
A good pair of earphones is essential in this day and age. We take a look at the two main competing technologies, Balanced Armature and Dynamic Drivers, and see what they offer to those looking for a good pair of entry-level earphones.
- HTC Desire 830 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display and BoomSound speakers
- HTC rumored to launch a smartwatch in early June
- Meet the latest revolution medium format photography - the Hasselblad H6D
- Phanteks updates Enthoo Evolv ATX case with sexy tempered glass side panels
- Intel gives up on mobile SoCs with cancellation of upcoming smartphone and tablet SoCs
- Faced with soaring rents, Berlin cracks down on Airbnb
- Apple iPhone 7 to have a slightly bigger battery than the iPhone 6s?
- OnePlus 3 rumored to be unveiled on 18 May, come in two variants?