- Articles tagged "klipsch"
The X20i is Klipsch's flagship in-ear headphone, and features what Klipsch calls true two-way dual armature design, with detachable cables and an injection moulded stainless steel housing. We take a quick listen to see just how good it sounds.
Klipsch launches the new A5i headphones, which is armed with 6.5mm drivers and a design that is meant to appeal to fitness buffs, sports enthusiasts and exercise freaks.
A good pair of earphones is essential in this day and age. We take a look at the two main competing technologies, Balanced Armature and Dynamic Drivers, and see what they offer to those looking for a good pair of entry-level earphones.
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch
- The Moto Z is getting new mods in the form of a Mophie battery and Incipio car dock
- Lossless audio streaming service, Tidal, joins Singtel Music platform
- GoPro cuts 15% of workforce and axes its entertainment division