- Articles tagged "notebook"
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
We were invited to Austin in USA to hear about AMD's most important product of the year - the Trinity APU. While most of the information is still under NDA, we are able to share with you on a 'blind-test' experience on how the new APU performs against the competition. Check it out!
Powerful, thin and light mobile computing used to be a very expensive proposition. Not any more with the new class of notebooks called the Ultrabooks. We detail all you need to know on this new product group in our Ultrabook Tech Guide.
We've recently been invited to check out three of HP's upcoming line of notebooks, and we must say we walked away feeling that HP might just cling on to their top spot just yet. We present their new Folio, Envy 15 and Pavilion dm4.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
We were invited for Sony's Mobile IT Meeting on the 5th of July, to attend the unveiling of the latest iteration of the well endowed Sony Vaio Z. Besides an excellent design, it boasts more firepower with its Power Media Dock. Read on for the exciting details.
ASUS launches the N43SL multimedia notebook at a press event held in Taipei today. The 14-inch laptop's artwork is inspired and designed by popular Taiwanese artiste, Jay Chou, along with audio hardware co-developed by the Bang & Olufsen ICEpower team.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
- The new Synology RT1900ac router was probably designed with parents in mind (Updated!)
- Pebble Time smartwatch now available in Singapore
- The Star Wars universe now fits in your pocket with this app
- Need steady handheld 4K videos? The new DJI OSMO might be just the thing for you.
- This is how the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet keeps its cool
- GrabTaxi rolls out number masking for better booking privacy
- Facebook expands Like button with new Reactions emoji
- Facebook Messenger updated to support Apple Watch and multitasking on the iPad