Articles tagged ‘notebook’
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
We were invited for Sony's Mobile IT Meeting on the 5th of July, to attend the unveiling of the latest iteration of the well endowed Sony Vaio Z. Besides an excellent design, it boasts more firepower with its Power Media Dock. Read on for the exciting details.
ASUS launches the N43SL multimedia notebook at a press event held in Taipei today. The 14-inch laptop's artwork is inspired and designed by popular Taiwanese artiste, Jay Chou, along with audio hardware co-developed by the Bang & Olufsen ICEpower team.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
We've had the good fortune to have an exclusive first looks session with the much anticipated 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Find out what we think about it.
Lenovo unveiled a total of nine notebooks plus two desktop units branded under their Think and Idea series today. The new fleet will be equipped with Intel's latest 2nd generation Core processors, as well as Lenovo's Enhanced Experience 2.0 certification which boasts of improved startup and shutdown performance on Windows 7.
Samsung's SEA, Oceania and Taiwan Forum 2011 is Samsung's second regional forum showcasing the Korean company's barrage of CE products readied for 2011. With fresh items based on Samsung's newfound "Smarter Life" ethos, we bring you the event's highlights as well as cool upcoming gadgets to hit our shores, including the Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers
- Leaked: AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics card in the works
- Don't like U2? Here's how you can remove them from your iTunes account
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft (Updated)
- Panasonic announces new Lumix GM5 mirrorless camera and a new premium compact camera, the Lumix DMC-LX100
- Oppo N3 teased for October
- Potential security breach forces M1 to suspend Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders (Update)