- Articles tagged "notebook"
Powerful, thin and light mobile computing used to be a very expensive proposition. Not any more with the new class of notebooks called the Ultrabooks. We detail all you need to know on this new product group in our Ultrabook Tech Guide.
We've recently been invited to check out three of HP's upcoming line of notebooks, and we must say we walked away feeling that HP might just cling on to their top spot just yet. We present their new Folio, Envy 15 and Pavilion dm4.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
We were invited for Sony's Mobile IT Meeting on the 5th of July, to attend the unveiling of the latest iteration of the well endowed Sony Vaio Z. Besides an excellent design, it boasts more firepower with its Power Media Dock. Read on for the exciting details.
ASUS launches the N43SL multimedia notebook at a press event held in Taipei today. The 14-inch laptop's artwork is inspired and designed by popular Taiwanese artiste, Jay Chou, along with audio hardware co-developed by the Bang & Olufsen ICEpower team.
The new AMD A-Series APU (Llano) is upon us and we have a first hand preview of their new Sabine notebook platform. Would AMD's latest Fusion processor be a Sandy Bridge killer?
We've had the good fortune to have an exclusive first looks session with the much anticipated 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Find out what we think about it.
Lenovo unveiled a total of nine notebooks plus two desktop units branded under their Think and Idea series today. The new fleet will be equipped with Intel's latest 2nd generation Core processors, as well as Lenovo's Enhanced Experience 2.0 certification which boasts of improved startup and shutdown performance on Windows 7.
- AMD quantifies DirectX 12 performance boost with new 3DMark API Overhead feature test
- Intel and Micron 3D NAND to enable up to 10TB 2.5-inch SSDs
- YouTube's new 4K, 60 frame per second videos will probably break your system
- HTC One E9+ with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display appears on its China website
- Rumor: NVIDIA to launch the GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card by mid-year
- Alleged photos of an actual LG G4 leak online
- Facebook announces new Messenger Platform centered on content and businesses
- Canon's new 4K camera appears in China