- Articles tagged "notebook"
We were invited to take a look at HP's new flagship touchscreen Ultrabooks, the HP Envy Touchsmart 4 and the HP Envy x2. Read on to find out what we thought about these upcoming Windows 8 devices.
With Ivy Bridge prices dropping and Windows 8 just around the corner, Comex 2012 is a great place to look for a new system, whether you're after an Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs.
Dell has announced three new Windows RT and Windows 8 devices: the XPS Duo 12 and XPS 10 tablet/notebook hybrids, and the XPS One 27 AIO PC. The star of the bunch is the XPS Duo 12 which sports a rotating screen.
In a surprisingly move, Samsung today announced a brand new category of devices. Called 'ATIV', it will be made up of devices running on Microsoft's Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. In this article, we take a look at the two tablet/notebook hybrid devices, the Smart PC and Smart PC Pro.
The Thinkpad series of notebooks from Lenovo celebrate its 20th anniversary today by launching the latest and greatest Thinkpad yet - the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon. It's the thinnest and sexiest enterprise notebook yet, so find out what you can expect of it.
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
The PC Show is now upon us, and there will be a horde of tech-hungry consumers. If you want to get something, you'd have to be quick, so here's our Personal Computing buying guide to help you hit fast, and and get out of the PC Show safe and sound.
Last year’s Clementine Orange U300s was one of the best looking Ultrabooks we’ve come across. This year, instead of just updating the processors to Ivy Bridge, Lenovo also updated its Ultrabook line-up with new colors to match your style.
Fujitsu is one of the last notebook manufacturers to get into the Ultrabook game, but what better way to start than with Ivy Bridge and two distinct models? Included in the line-up are also some multimedia and enterprise class notebooks.
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit