- Articles tagged "notebook"
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
Dell recently launched a whole slew of consumer and enterprise products. There were plenty of notebooks, desktops and printers, but it was the Dell XPS 11 convertible Ultrabook and Venue tablets that caught our attention. Read on to find out more.
The Razer Blade Pro used to be the only slim 17-inch gaming notebook around, but not any more. There's a new challenger in the form of MSI's GS70 Stealth. We pit these two lightweight gaming notebooks against each other to find out which is best.
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
Toshiba has just revealed their new key products for 2013. There are several a couple of new notebooks powered by Intel's latest fourth generation Intel Core processors; a Tegra 4 tablet; portable external hard drives; as well as some other peripherals as well.
Have you just gotten your Surface Pro, finished setting it up, and thinking of what to do next? Why not fire up IE10 and read this tips and tricks article? Surface RT users, we didn't forget you - many of these tips apply to you too.
Check out Sony's new mainstream laptop, the VAIO Fit. The VAIO Fit is available in Singapore only in a 15-inch form factor, but with two distinct variants in the form of the Fit 15 and the Fit 15E.
We go hands-on with Sony's super-slim and ultra-light touchscreen-enabled VAIO Pro Ultrabook, which come in both 11-inch and 13-inch variants.
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
- Sonos sound systems will support Amazon’s Alexa voice-control in 2017
- Dropbox users with accounts created in mid-2012 have been advised to change their passwords
- Google's search engine lets you play Solitaire at work
- Give your systems a Wi-Fi boost with ASUS's new USB-AC68 USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Reports of exploding Galaxy Note7 units forced Samsung to halt shipment in Korea
- The Lenovo Yoga Book has a touch-based keyboard that learns your typing style
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass SR+ for wearable devices
- Purported label of retail box confirms iPhone 7 moniker and Lightning EarPods