- Articles tagged "notebook"
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
At Computex 2016, Dell updated its range of Inspiron 2-in-1 convertible notebooks, which also includes the world’s 17-inch 2-in-1 notebook. We took a closer look to see what’s what.
The Razer Blade Stealth, Razer's 12.5-inch ultrabook, goes on sale here on 3 May. Here's a closer look at the machine, which comes with goodies like individually backlit RGB keys and the ability to sync up with Razer's other Chroma products. Stay tuned for our full review that's coming really soon!
It's time to spring clean for Chinese New Year, and your Windows PC should get some love too! Here's how to clean up, declutter, and speed up your Windows PC for Chinese New Year, focused on Windows 10.
What makes a truly premium gaming notebook? Is it a powerful graphics card and processor, or is some extra magic required? A dedicated liquid-cooling dock for instance? We pit the sheer extravagance of the ASUS ROG GX700 against the G752 to see how well a luxury gaming notebook really performs.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
With Star Wars now showing in cinemas, HP has unleashed its Star Wars Special Edition notebook. Available now, we checked it out to see if the Force is strong with this one.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones
- Celebrate National Day with this free animated Line sticker set
- 4 reasons Samsung Pay is the better way to pay
- StarHub and Nokia trials triples 4G upload speeds in Singapore