- Articles tagged "notebook"
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks.
At Computex 2016, Dell updated its range of Inspiron 2-in-1 convertible notebooks, which also includes the world’s 17-inch 2-in-1 notebook. We took a closer look to see what’s what.
The Razer Blade Stealth, Razer's 12.5-inch ultrabook, goes on sale here on 3 May. Here's a closer look at the machine, which comes with goodies like individually backlit RGB keys and the ability to sync up with Razer's other Chroma products. Stay tuned for our full review that's coming really soon!
It's time to spring clean for Chinese New Year, and your Windows PC should get some love too! Here's how to clean up, declutter, and speed up your Windows PC for Chinese New Year, focused on Windows 10.
What makes a truly premium gaming notebook? Is it a powerful graphics card and processor, or is some extra magic required? A dedicated liquid-cooling dock for instance? We pit the sheer extravagance of the ASUS ROG GX700 against the G752 to see how well a luxury gaming notebook really performs.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
With Star Wars now showing in cinemas, HP has unleashed its Star Wars Special Edition notebook. Available now, we checked it out to see if the Force is strong with this one.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
- This is probably how the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will look like
- BlackBerry said to be working on three Android smartphones
- Specs and render of HTC Nexus M1 handset leaked
- OnePlus 3 available on Lazada from 4th July with an exclusive price
- BMW, Intel and Mobileye are reportedly working on a driverless car system
- The Das Keyboard 5Q RGB mechanical keyboard responds to notifications from the cloud
- Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Tidal, but why?
- It’s official: The N in Android N stands for Nougat