Articles tagged ‘sony’
Besides impressing the press with their 3D ecosystem, Sony also highlighted the presence of two 3D-ready BRAVIA models in the mix. Check out our event coverage if stereoscopic entertainment happens to be your thing.
Sony launched their new generation NEX cameras in Singapore with the surprise reveal of a new product to come.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Rolling out an impressive suite of four new BRAVIA series in all, Sony is claiming pole-position with their announcement of a 3D-capable BRAVIA, the Full-HD LX900. Is it really out yet though? Hop on to find out more.
Sony's VAIO notebook collection gets updated and refreshed just in time for Spring 2010. We hopped over to Fort Canning to see what Sony has in store for us. Read on for the report and our initial opinions.
It's the first official day of CES 2010 and we were down at the showfloor with Sony as the CE giant gave us a tour of its booth, followed by media interviews with top execs. Here are our impressions.
We all knew that 3D was going to be big at CES 2010, but even then, we were slightly caught off-guard by Sony's full throttle approach to bringing 3D to your home. Not a fan of 3D? Perhaps the Sony blitz will convince you. Here are the highlights from Sony's CES press conference and the best gadgets from its booth.
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city
- Rumor: Microsoft weeks away from launching fitness bands with multi-platform support
- More Sony devices to get PS4 Remote Play capabilities?
- Would you pay CAD$599 for a 256GB USB thumb drive?
- SteelSeries announces launch of new Siberia headset family - Updated with price and availability information.
- New Google Nexus Player announced
- Samsung's flexible batteries can be wrapped around your wrist