- Articles tagged "sony"
We were invited for Sony's Mobile IT Meeting on the 5th of July, to attend the unveiling of the latest iteration of the well endowed Sony Vaio Z. Besides an excellent design, it boasts more firepower with its Power Media Dock. Read on for the exciting details.
Sony revs up the new year with a fresh supply of CE products under their VAIO, Cyber-shot, Handycam and BRAVIA range. Checkout our article, as we bring you in-depth coverage on Sony's launch today centered around 3D and Internet connectivity from their Southeast Asia media conference.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
Besides impressing the press with their 3D ecosystem, Sony also highlighted the presence of two 3D-ready BRAVIA models in the mix. Check out our event coverage if stereoscopic entertainment happens to be your thing.
Sony launched their new generation NEX cameras in Singapore with the surprise reveal of a new product to come.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
Rolling out an impressive suite of four new BRAVIA series in all, Sony is claiming pole-position with their announcement of a 3D-capable BRAVIA, the Full-HD LX900. Is it really out yet though? Hop on to find out more.
Sony's VAIO notebook collection gets updated and refreshed just in time for Spring 2010. We hopped over to Fort Canning to see what Sony has in store for us. Read on for the report and our initial opinions.
It's the first official day of CES 2010 and we were down at the showfloor with Sony as the CE giant gave us a tour of its booth, followed by media interviews with top execs. Here are our impressions.
- Rumor: Patent for an EF/EF-S adaptor hints to a Canon full-frame mirrorless camera
- First batch of Steam Machines pre-orders are sold out
- Venus Optics has just produced the World's widest macro lens, the Laowa 15mm f/4
- Facebook is watching you more closely than you think
- Samsung to launch more Tizen-based smartphones this year?
- EKWB, XSPC to launch AMD Radeon R9 Fury X water block
- AppleCare for Mac will now cover all batteries that hold less than 80% charge
- OnePlus 2 to have a fingerprint sensor that unlocks "faster than Touch ID"