- Articles tagged "sony"
The high-end smartphone category is one of the most competitive consumer markets out there. It's the place where manufacturers get to showcase their latest and greatest research and development and most luxurious designs. But which is the best smartphone of 2015? Here's what we think.
The Sony RX1R II is a beast in many ways: a compact, full-frame camera with a 42.4MP sensor, a 35mm f/2 ZEISS lens, a variable low-pass filter and a ground-breaking hybrid AF system. But it also has a serious Achilles’ heel.
It's Friday again and we are finally into the last month of the year. Usher in December with some great deals here!
We go hands-on with the Sony A7R II, a camera that sees right into the dark, with sample images taken inside a dim lounge. Plus, we got a sneak preview of the RX1R II, Sony’s new 42MP fixed-lens full-frame camera.
The audio giant releases a new range of personal audio products; all with high resolution audio support. Step right in to check out Sony's new range of headphones, in-ear earphones and Walkmans for the new age!
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
The biggest companies in tech have descended on Berlin this weekend to showcase their latest products, gadgets and innovations at IFA 2015. Here's just some of the things that caught our eye.
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Sony had a launch event yesterday to announce the local launch of the Sony RX100 IV and the Sony RX10 II, and we were on hand to bring our first hand impressions of these new cameras. Hit the jump for pictures and more!
Sony unveiled its newest flagship, the Xperia Z3+, today. Known in Japan as the Z4 (the Japan version includes Digital TV and a Japan-specific FeliCA RFID smart card reader), the Z3+ boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5MP front-facing camera.
- It's official - Mozilla will end support for Firefox OS in May
- Apple iPhone 5se to have a hot pink color option?
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android