- Articles tagged "sony"
SSDs have never been more affordable. And in a bid to enable more mainstream users to jump onto the SSD bandwagon, SSD manufacturers are releasing even more affordable SSDs by the day. Here are three of the latest entry-level SSDs from OCZ, Samsung and Sony.
Games, games and more games - that sums up any E3 expo, but what exactly can we expect in the next few quarters? We round-up every major game title launched from Bethesda, EA, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft.
The Sony RX10 III is capable of 14fps burst shooting and high-res 4K video capture. But really, it's headline feature is the insane 24-600mm zoom lens. You need to see these pictures to understand.
The prosumer APS-C segment was overdue for a refresh, and both Canon and Sony have just put forth their latest flagship offerings - EOS 80D and the A6300. We managed to get hold of review units for both, and quickly put them through their paces. Who shows more promise? Find out in this shootout!
Chase away the Monday Blues with some much-needed retail therapy. This week, we've got a headphones, a camera and a great deal on software to pick your day up.
The first 4K home cinema projector to use a laser light engine with 5,000 lumens of brightness, the Sony VPL-VW5000ES also supports HDR and covers the full DCI-P3 color space, with emulation for BT.2020. Here's our first-hand take after spending some time with it.
Read on to see how the EZ-Link NFC SIM works, and if your smartphone supports this feature.
"Slice of Living" design, 4K HDR, Android TV - these are the three key things that define Sony's 2016 4K TV lineup. But what in the world are these? We tell you after the jump.
Sony's new Xperia X series of phones was conceived around a focus on design and functionality. Thanks to things like the 23-megapixel rear camera, the hybrid autofocus system, and all-metal body, Sony has created some very attractive mid-range phones.
Sony claims their new Xperia X series of phones was designed with a focus on design and functionality. Do you agree?
- Nintendo's shares plunge as Pokémon Go has limited effect on its earnings
- Photo-editing app Prisma arrives on Android
- Verizon is paying US$4.8 billion to acquire Yahoo’s core business
- Canon launches new A3 color laser printers for businesses with large print runs
- Cyanogen Inc. discharges 20 percent of its workforce
- Now Samsung is suing Huawei over patent infringements
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses