- Articles tagged "sony"
Sony recently announced the launch of their new flagship full-frame camera, the A7R II, and we were on hand to trial the new camera. Hit the jump for more details and what makes this a beast of a camera!
Sony had a launch event yesterday to announce the local launch of the Sony RX100 IV and the Sony RX10 II, and we were on hand to bring our first hand impressions of these new cameras. Hit the jump for pictures and more!
Sony unveiled its newest flagship, the Xperia Z3+, today. Known in Japan as the Z4 (the Japan version includes Digital TV and a Japan-specific FeliCA RFID smart card reader), the Z3+ boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5MP front-facing camera.
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
Sony recently organized a media session for their NW-ZX2 high resolution audio player, and we were on hand to find out just what Mr Katsumasa Yoshioka, Electrical Design Leader for the Walkman NW-ZX2 (and Senior Electrical Engineer, Video & Sound Business Group, Sony Corporation) had to say.
Sony had a hands-on media event yesterday to officially launch the A7 II (ILCE-7M2), so here's our detailed first impressions of the new full-frame mirrorless camera.
Following the retail of Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 and Apple's iPhone 6 devices, Sony's six-month refresh cycle sees the availability of the Xperia Z3 and its smaller counterpart, the Z3 Compact. Competition in the market is fiercer than ever, but how do the new Sony smartphones fare? We have the details for you!
Sony's latest launch showcased speakers like the premium SS-NA5ES bookshelves, and the portable Bluetooth wireless speakers, the SRS-X7 and the SRS-X5. We had a quick listen, and here's what we think.
Sony has just introduced their line-up of new headphones for the final quarter of the year, and we took a closer look at three of the more interesting headphones announced.
Following the unveiling of Sony's new range of Z3 products at IFA 2014, the entire portfolio was officially launched in Singapore today. More details including prices and release dates inside.
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here