- Articles tagged "gear"
In gear this week; Puma releases a gleaming futuristic shoe inspired by BMW, a fan that looks retro but packs modern power, and a camera that packs a big wallop.
In gear this week; an iPhone case that looks like it was designed by elves, a personal submarine for the well-heeled among you, and a butter spray that oozes delicious, delicious butter. Plus, all the big news you missed this week!
Gear you’ll love, plus a special Studio Ghibli retrospective being held in Tokyo.
In gear this week: Nerf your friends with a drone tank of your own, an audio player for the roving audiophile, and a badass aviator watch with smarts for pilots.
A powerhouse that can charge your phone 40 times over, a 1840 lens design recreated, and a gorgeous Lego Porsche. This and more in your weekly gear.
From the perfect backpack for an organized geek, to a great gaming monitor and pen fit for Bond. Here’s your cool gear for the week.
Remember when we were all waiting for Apple to unveil its vision for the smartwatch and it ended up looking like, well... all the other smartwatches that had come before it? I think Samsung just created the smartwatch we've been waiting for.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
- Nintendo's shares plunge as Pokémon Go has limited effect on its earnings
- Photo-editing app Prisma arrives on Android
- Verizon is paying US$4.8 billion to acquire Yahoo’s core business
- Canon launches new A3 color laser printers for businesses with large print runs
- Cyanogen Inc. discharges 20 percent of its workforce
- Now Samsung is suing Huawei over patent infringements
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses