- Articles tagged "gaming mouse"
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
With four new mice, two new keyboards and two new headsets, Logitech has beefed up their gaming peripherals offering under the banner of the refreshed G-series. We show you what you can you expect in stores soon.
With Windows 8 officially launched, Sitex 2012 is the perfect place to look for a new system, whether you're after a convertible Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. Apple products also make their long-awaited tech show return at Sitex 2012. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs!
With Ivy Bridge prices dropping and Windows 8 just around the corner, Comex 2012 is a great place to look for a new system, whether you're after an Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs.
The PC Show is now upon us, and there will be a horde of tech-hungry consumers. If you want to get something, you'd have to be quick, so here's our Personal Computing buying guide to help you hit fast, and and get out of the PC Show safe and sound.
CeBIT 2012 ended two days ago. If you've missed our previous news coverage, here's a quick roundup of a handful of noteworthy items showcased during the international IT trade show held in Hannover.
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features