- Articles tagged "gaming mouse"
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
With four new mice, two new keyboards and two new headsets, Logitech has beefed up their gaming peripherals offering under the banner of the refreshed G-series. We show you what you can you expect in stores soon.
With Windows 8 officially launched, Sitex 2012 is the perfect place to look for a new system, whether you're after a convertible Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. Apple products also make their long-awaited tech show return at Sitex 2012. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs!
With Ivy Bridge prices dropping and Windows 8 just around the corner, Comex 2012 is a great place to look for a new system, whether you're after an Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs.
The PC Show is now upon us, and there will be a horde of tech-hungry consumers. If you want to get something, you'd have to be quick, so here's our Personal Computing buying guide to help you hit fast, and and get out of the PC Show safe and sound.
CeBIT 2012 ended two days ago. If you've missed our previous news coverage, here's a quick roundup of a handful of noteworthy items showcased during the international IT trade show held in Hannover.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore