- Articles tagged "gaming mouse"
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
With four new mice, two new keyboards and two new headsets, Logitech has beefed up their gaming peripherals offering under the banner of the refreshed G-series. We show you what you can you expect in stores soon.
With Windows 8 officially launched, Sitex 2012 is the perfect place to look for a new system, whether you're after a convertible Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. Apple products also make their long-awaited tech show return at Sitex 2012. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs!
With Ivy Bridge prices dropping and Windows 8 just around the corner, Comex 2012 is a great place to look for a new system, whether you're after an Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs.
The PC Show is now upon us, and there will be a horde of tech-hungry consumers. If you want to get something, you'd have to be quick, so here's our Personal Computing buying guide to help you hit fast, and and get out of the PC Show safe and sound.
CeBIT 2012 ended two days ago. If you've missed our previous news coverage, here's a quick roundup of a handful of noteworthy items showcased during the international IT trade show held in Hannover.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed
- HTC One E9+ Dual-SIM model coming soon to Singapore?
- HOOQ signs deal with Disney to bring video content to Southeast Asia
- Singtel to waive local mobile data charges for all postpaid customers on May 1
- Here’s what you need to play Batman: Arkham Knight
- BenQ's MW665+ and MX666+ projectors use NFC to reduce wireless presentation setup headaches
- Watch the Apple Watch get taken apart
- AMD will skip ahead to 14nm fab process for its next-gen GPUs