- Articles tagged "gaming mouse"
Personal gadgets with sensors that track our health, sleep, movement and exercise are becoming increasingly popular, and if you're a gamer, there's now a mouse that can track your gaming performance. Here's our initial impressions of the Tt eSPORTS Theron Plus Smart Mouse.
With four new mice, two new keyboards and two new headsets, Logitech has beefed up their gaming peripherals offering under the banner of the refreshed G-series. We show you what you can you expect in stores soon.
With Windows 8 officially launched, Sitex 2012 is the perfect place to look for a new system, whether you're after a convertible Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. Apple products also make their long-awaited tech show return at Sitex 2012. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs!
With Ivy Bridge prices dropping and Windows 8 just around the corner, Comex 2012 is a great place to look for a new system, whether you're after an Ultrabook, touchscreen all-in-one, or anything in between. We've also got you covered with memory deals, peripherals and all your networking needs.
The PC Show is now upon us, and there will be a horde of tech-hungry consumers. If you want to get something, you'd have to be quick, so here's our Personal Computing buying guide to help you hit fast, and and get out of the PC Show safe and sound.
CeBIT 2012 ended two days ago. If you've missed our previous news coverage, here's a quick roundup of a handful of noteworthy items showcased during the international IT trade show held in Hannover.
- Qualcomm announces partnership with F1 team Mercedes AMG Petronas
- Withings' Activité activity-tracking watches are now compatible with Android
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015
- HTC partners Valve to bring new VR headset into the gaming market
- Motorola's Nexus 6 available in Singapore from 28 February
- Sony to unveil something "slimmer, lighter, brighter" at MWC 2015
- The CTIIC rises
- Apple set to hold "Spring Forward" event on March 9