Articles tagged ‘android’
One of the two Android phones under the new Xperia NXT series, the Xperia P, makes its appearance today at the Sony Press Conference. What does it have to offer? Take a quick look.
Reminiscing about the days when choosing a handphone is pretty much a cut-and-dried affair? Well, this guide might help you ease into choosing the one and only smartphone for you. We present some of the finer points of choosing a smartphone in HardwareZone's Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials.
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
If you are not smitten by the new iPhone 4S, here are five alternatives that are comparable to Apple's flagship model for your consideration.
Need a refresher for the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich news? Here's a compilation of news findings of the upcoming OS and the accompanying Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, leading up to the big announcement on 19th October!
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
The unique Sony Ericsson Xperia ray comes hand-in-hand with a signature concept and design. Check out our behind-the-scenes story in Tokyo on the handphone as well as the Xperia marketing efforts in Japan.
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
We dropped by Motorola's and Samsung's booth and swung by Huawei's conference during MWC. Here are some highlights of what we saw offered during the hectic event.
- Microsoft unveils the 4-inch Lumia 530, its most affordable Lumia to date
- Huawei E5786 MiFi available tomorrow, first to support SingTel's 300Mbps 4G service
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD
- NVIDIA unveils the Shield gaming tablet
- Apple releases third quarter earnings report: iPhones up, iPads down
- LG unveils G3 LTE-A with Snapdragon 805 and LTE CAT 6 support for South Korea
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band