- Articles tagged "android"
Qualcomm recently held a workshop in Beijing where it showcased the features and capabilities of its new Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors. We were among the select representatives from Asia to have a chance to go hands-on with the prototypes at the event.
We had the opportunity to get a closer look at the new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active smartphone. Here's what we think.
We managed to get a quick look at the latest Samsung Galaxy S4 mini at the Samsung Premiere 2013 event this evening. Here's our first impressions.
We take a quick look at some of the camera features offered in the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom - a smartphone with up to 10x optical zoom and more.
Samsung today announced a new addition to their interchangeable lens camera series with the new Galaxy NX. It comes equipped with Wi-Fi and 3G/4G connectivity as well as an Android operating system that lets you stay connected with your social media apps. Check in to find out more!
LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.5-inch, Full HD, Optimus G Pro, was officially launched in Macau for the Asia-Pacific market today. Originally introduced in Korea in February, the Optimus G Pro will now be rolling out to the rest of Asia, with Singapore availability scheduled for early July.
While rumors ran rampant that Facebook would announce a Facebook phone today, CEO Mark Zuckerberg instead unveiled Facebook Home, an Android launcher designed to make your Android phone about 'people, not apps'.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
While it hardly comes as a surprise, Polaroid has launched the first Android Interchangeable Lens camera, the iM1836, at CES 2013. Here's our quick hands-on as we play with the unique gadget.
The wild, wild west. That's as accurate a description as we can give for Google Play (formerly known as Google's Android Market). But is it as untamed as we think it is, or is it a wild stallion that can be lulled into submission? We paint you the current landscape and pointers to stay safe.
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer
- SOTX’s badminton tracking Smart Racquet now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi confirms it is making a smartwatch, to release in second half of 2016