Articles tagged ‘android’
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
If you are not smitten by the new iPhone 4S, here are five alternatives that are comparable to Apple's flagship model for your consideration.
Need a refresher for the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich news? Here's a compilation of news findings of the upcoming OS and the accompanying Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, leading up to the big announcement on 19th October!
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
The unique Sony Ericsson Xperia ray comes hand-in-hand with a signature concept and design. Check out our behind-the-scenes story in Tokyo on the handphone as well as the Xperia marketing efforts in Japan.
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
We dropped by Motorola's and Samsung's booth and swung by Huawei's conference during MWC. Here are some highlights of what we saw offered during the hectic event.
We dropped by the booth of Japanese mobile operator, Docomo, for a quick peek at some of their unusual and innovative offerings.
- Samsung's First Tizen Smartphones to Hit Several Markets By June
- Toshiba Announces Launch of the World’s Fastest microSD Cards
- QNAP Releases System Updates to Fix Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability
- Some Good News, Heartbleed Bug Mostly Fixed
- Google Alleged to Introduce US$100 Nexus Phone with MediaTek Chip
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need