- Articles tagged "android"
The new Huawei MediaPad M1 is yet another tablet recently announced at MWC 2014. Built for entertainment purposes, this highly affordable tablet promises to keep you entertained while on-the-go with the latest LTE connectivity.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Put Google Glass on for the first time and you get a glimpse of the future. The high-tech device isn't officially here yet, but we scored time with it at Google's offices and tested it against our Singlish.
Samsung today launched four new tablets that focuses on enabling users with better tools for productivity as well as enhancing user's experience with a high resolution display. We take a closer look at what these new devices have to offer.
While it may look like just an excuse for some cross-promotional advertising with Nestle, Google's latest Android update, 4.4 KitKat, represents a shift towards a cleaner design and an inclusionary attitude that will let it run well on almost any Android device. We take a closer look at some of its best features.
HP has just provided us with a special preview of their latest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season, which includes a new Windows hybrid notebook, an Ultrabook, a desktop AIO and an Android tablet. Here's our first impressions of them.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
With the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you now have six premium 5-inch smartphones in the market. If you're having a tough time deciding among them, we've put together a summary comparison to fast track your decision!
Qualcomm recently held a workshop in Beijing where it showcased the features and capabilities of its new Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors. We were among the select representatives from Asia to have a chance to go hands-on with the prototypes at the event.
We had the opportunity to get a closer look at the new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active smartphone. Here's what we think.
- First image of the HTC One M10 leaks out!
- The Sony A6300 is the company's newest flagship APS-C interchangeable mirrorless camera
- This is why you shouldn't get a third party vendor to fix your Touch ID button
- It's official - Mozilla will end support for Firefox OS in May
- Apple iPhone 5se to have a hot pink color option?
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY