- Articles tagged "android"
Google's main event of the year was full of announcements, from an entirely new look across all Google products, to super-budget Android smartphones, PC-quality gaming on your smartphone, and Android on your wrist, car and in your TV. Here's the five most important things you need to know from Google I/O 2014.
Pioneer has just announced its new flagship in-car receiver, the AVH-X8650BT, at the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show. The new in-car receiver features improved hardware and a thoroughly reworked user interface for smoother and easier operation while driving.
The new Huawei MediaPad M1 is yet another tablet recently announced at MWC 2014. Built for entertainment purposes, this highly affordable tablet promises to keep you entertained while on-the-go with the latest LTE connectivity.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Put Google Glass on for the first time and you get a glimpse of the future. The high-tech device isn't officially here yet, but we scored time with it at Google's offices and tested it against our Singlish.
Samsung today launched four new tablets that focuses on enabling users with better tools for productivity as well as enhancing user's experience with a high resolution display. We take a closer look at what these new devices have to offer.
While it may look like just an excuse for some cross-promotional advertising with Nestle, Google's latest Android update, 4.4 KitKat, represents a shift towards a cleaner design and an inclusionary attitude that will let it run well on almost any Android device. We take a closer look at some of its best features.
HP has just provided us with a special preview of their latest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season, which includes a new Windows hybrid notebook, an Ultrabook, a desktop AIO and an Android tablet. Here's our first impressions of them.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
With the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you now have six premium 5-inch smartphones in the market. If you're having a tough time deciding among them, we've put together a summary comparison to fast track your decision!
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors
- Amazon HDR streaming now available through new LG OLED 4K televisions
- Lenovo has announced the IdeaPad Miix 700 and the IdeaCentre AIO 700 for home users
- Photos of LG G4 Pro leaked, rumored to launch on 10 October with plastic build