- Articles tagged "android"
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
Saw some pre-installed apps that you don't want on your brand spanking new device? Let us tell you how to get rid of them.
If you just look at the specs, you'll be scratching your head wondering why Samsung made two such similar phones. But specs don't tell the whole story. Pick up the Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ and you'll know why they've to exist separately. We tell you this other half of the story.
With Jurassic World reigniting the interest in dinosaurs all over again, there's no better time for an AR app like Oriinokards to release. We were invited to the game's global launch yesterday and here's what we found out.
Sony unveiled its newest flagship, the Xperia Z3+, today. Known in Japan as the Z4 (the Japan version includes Digital TV and a Japan-specific FeliCA RFID smart card reader), the Z3+ boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5MP front-facing camera.
Huawei's new flagship device is here. The 5.2-inch P8 boasts an ultra-thin, full metal design, octa-core processor, dual-sim capabilities and Huawei has loaded it with interesting hardware and software features to give it an edge over the competition. Oh and there's also a 6.8-inch phablet version, the P8 Max!
The plastic build, the Qualcomm processor, the removable battery and the expandable storage are all gone. But in their place, Samsung has made an aluminum and glass beauty, with a 5.1-inch QHD display and an in-house octa-core processor that surpasses all its rivals. Oh and there's an even better looking curved screen version too!
A 5.1-inch Quad HD display, an Exynos processor, up to 128GB storage, a metal frame and a glass back - the Samsung Galaxy S6 runs fast, looks good, and feels good. Here's our hands-on with it and its curved sibling, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
The Vibe Band VB10 is Lenovo’s first wearable and it features a 1.43-inch E Ink display with a 7 day battery life, and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- The 10-core Broadwell-E is Intel’s most powerful extreme desktop processor yet
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a sleek 5.7-inch all-metal phone with 6GB of RAM (Updated)
- BitFenix brings a new line up of chassis that’s set to impress at Computex
- The ASUS ROG GX800 might just be the world’s most insane gaming laptop
- ASUS unveils the ROG Rampage V Edition 10, its latest flagship Intel X99 motherboard
- The ASUS ZenBook 3 looks just like a slimmer and lighter Apple MacBook
- MediaTek's Pump Express 3.0 charges phone battery from 0 to 70% in 20 mins