- Articles tagged "android"
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
The high-end smartphone category is one of the most competitive consumer markets out there. It's the place where manufacturers get to showcase their latest and greatest research and development and most luxurious designs. But which is the best smartphone of 2015? Here's what we think.
The V10 is new, big, and beautiful, and I managed to sneak some time with it during a recent work trip to Seoul. This is what it’s like in real life.
Desktop Office for Windows and Mac, Office Mobile for Windows tablet and phone, Office for iPad and iPhone, Office for Android tablet and phone, Office 365 - you may not realize it, but we've reached a point where Microsoft's popular office productivity suite is now everywhere. Let us tell you where exactly you can find them and what they offer.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
Saw some pre-installed apps that you don't want on your brand spanking new device? Let us tell you how to get rid of them.
If you just look at the specs, you'll be scratching your head wondering why Samsung made two such similar phones. But specs don't tell the whole story. Pick up the Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ and you'll know why they've to exist separately. We tell you this other half of the story.
With Jurassic World reigniting the interest in dinosaurs all over again, there's no better time for an AR app like Oriinokards to release. We were invited to the game's global launch yesterday and here's what we found out.
Sony unveiled its newest flagship, the Xperia Z3+, today. Known in Japan as the Z4 (the Japan version includes Digital TV and a Japan-specific FeliCA RFID smart card reader), the Z3+ boasts a slimmer, lighter design, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and a new 5MP front-facing camera.
Huawei's new flagship device is here. The 5.2-inch P8 boasts an ultra-thin, full metal design, octa-core processor, dual-sim capabilities and Huawei has loaded it with interesting hardware and software features to give it an edge over the competition. Oh and there's also a 6.8-inch phablet version, the P8 Max!
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems