- Articles tagged "android"
Google's latest smartphones, the Pixel and Pixel XL, won't officially be launching in Singapore (at least for now) but there are still plenty of ways you can acquire one. Here are some updated offers we've scoured.
The Google Pixel and Pixel XL phones have been widely lauded as the best Android phones on the market today. That said, the phones are still quite hard to find if you're living outside the US, but we've managed to get our hands on a Pixel XL. Here's a closer look at Google's latest beauty of a phone.
If you're in the market for a new phone to replace your Samsung Galaxy Note7, we've got some great options for you.
Google is serious about self-branding their new Pixel smartphones, which is a move away from the Nexus strategy we are familiar with so far. Find out more about their new handsets, strategy and other updates from Google.
Tablets and smartphones are so powerful these days, many people no longer need a laptop. But if you want to get any serious work done, a touchscreen keyboard just won’t cut it. A portable Bluetooth keyboard is easy to set up and gives you a real typing experience. We find out which is the best.
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
Dying to play Pokémon GO ahead of its Asia release date but don't want to root your phone or risk downloading the malware APK that's been floating around? Avoid it by downloading the official app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store from any country. Here's how.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
At the recently concluded Google I/O 2016, Project Tango was given a fair bit of attention at the developer sessions. While it's not new, just what is Project Tango about, and why would it matter more than VR in the short run? We cover these details as we try out the Yellowstone dev-kit running on the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor.
Of all the new developments and initiatives from every Google I/O, one will resonate far more than any other and that's a new Android OS. Come meet Android N and we'll let you in on a few things you should know about the new mobile OS.
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan
- LG G6 uses heat pipes to prevent overheating, undergoes stricter safety testings
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!