- Articles tagged "android"
Tablets and smartphones are so powerful these days, many people no longer need a laptop. But if you want to get any serious work done, a touchscreen keyboard just won’t cut it. A portable Bluetooth keyboard is easy to set up and gives you a real typing experience. We find out which is the best.
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
Dying to play Pokémon GO ahead of its Asia release date but don't want to root your phone or risk downloading the malware APK that's been floating around? Avoid it by downloading the official app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store from any country. Here's how.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
At the recently concluded Google I/O 2016, Project Tango was given a fair bit of attention at the developer sessions. While it's not new, just what is Project Tango about, and why would it matter more than VR in the short run? We cover these details as we try out the Yellowstone dev-kit running on the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor.
Of all the new developments and initiatives from every Google I/O, one will resonate far more than any other and that's a new Android OS. Come meet Android N and we'll let you in on a few things you should know about the new mobile OS.
Huawei has just launched their newest smartphone, the Honor V8, in China. It sports dual 12MP rear cameras, 5.7” display, a fingerprint sensor, two storage options, and comes in a lot of gold variants. See pictures!
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is an affordable and beautifully designed smartphone. It ships with a Snapdragon 820 processor, LPDDR4 RAM, and UFS 2.0 storage, giving it everything it needs to contend with the best.
With the Year of the Monkey creeping up on us, it got us thinking on how apps can actually help to improve the way we deal with the weight of its festivities. Here are eight apps we believe should exist to help make CNY less of a chore.
Restaurant delivery app Deliveroo launched late last year, bringing food from popular restaurant chains around town to our doorsteps. With Deliveroo serving even more locations two months after their launch, we took the opportunity to see how it measures up in Singapore.
- Google delays launch of Android Wear 2.0 to early 2017
- This Belkin adapter will let you charge your iPhone 7 with your earphones plugged in
- Updated: Samsung says this was what went wrong with the Note7 battery
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM