- Articles tagged "broadwell"
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
Apple recently refreshed its 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Intel’s latest fifth generation Core processors. And upon further scrutiny, the two are more similar than you might think. But if you are getting one, there’s only one you should really consider. Let us tell you which one and why.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016