- Articles tagged "broadwell"
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
Apple recently refreshed its 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Intel’s latest fifth generation Core processors. And upon further scrutiny, the two are more similar than you might think. But if you are getting one, there’s only one you should really consider. Let us tell you which one and why.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
- Plextor's M6V is the latest entry-level SSD to hit the stands
- Ultra tough RugGear Apex RG702 coming to Singapore
- Windows 10 launch may set a new Internet traffic record
- Mushkin announces M.2 Atlas Vital SSD for budget users
- Intel and Micron announces 3D XPoint, the first new class of memory in 25 years
- Microsoft is making a launcher for Android, and it's called Arrow Launcher
- The Windows 10 upgrade files may well be on your system already
- Motorola unveils Moto G (2015), Moto X Style and Moto X Play