- Articles tagged "data"
This week, all three telcos announced add-on options for new and re-contracting subscribers to increase the amount of data in their mobile plans. But who's giving you the most data for your dollar, and should you sign up now or wait for a fourth player to enter the market?
Having established the challenges that operators faced in 4G LTE deployment, what are telcos doing to manage the increasing data traffic flow on their networks? Is data throttling on mobile networks a myth or fact? Hit the link to find out more.
With M1 and StarHub making some changes to their tiered mobile plans last month, we updated our article to reflect the changes. Check out the various 3G and 4G plans available across the board - complete with analysis and charts for a clear illustration!
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
Roaming charges can burn a huge hole in the wallet, at times without you realizing it. While the three telcos in Singapore do provide special roaming rates in certain countries, here's our take on Matrix, which provides post-paid SIM cards and accompanying price plans for frequent travelers.
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features
- Sony to terminate development of high functionality camera modules for external sale