- Articles tagged "android 4.4"
Following the retail of Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 and Apple's iPhone 6 devices, Sony's six-month refresh cycle sees the availability of the Xperia Z3 and its smaller counterpart, the Z3 Compact. Competition in the market is fiercer than ever, but how do the new Sony smartphones fare? We have the details for you!
85 HardwareZone members attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE and were among the first in Singapore to test out the new smartphone and its updated features. Check out what took place at the event!
Within a span of four months, Samsung unveiled two very similar Android tablets - the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 into the local market. If you are shopping for an 8-inch Samsung tablet, which one is a better buy? Let's find out in this shootout.
HTC officially announced the Butterfly 2, the international model of the J Butterfly HTL23 in Tokyo, Japan this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Butterfly 2 and how it compares with the company's premium HTC One (M8).
The new LG G3 is hardly a surprise as leaks and teaser videos flooded the Internet in the weeks leading up to today's official announcement. Are the leaks spot on this time or did LG have some more tricks up its sleeves? Read on to find out if the LG G3 is this season's best Android smartphone.
First announced at last month's Consumer Electronics Show 2014, Sony revealed at Mobile World Congress 2014 that it would be available worldwide from March 2014. We dropped by the Sony booth for a closer look. Here's our initial impressions of the SmartBand SWR10 and the Lifelog application.
- Apple lost trademark fight over iPhone name in China to a firm selling handbags
- A "more intuitive" Apple Music will be unveiled at WWDC 2016
- TIME considers the iPhone as the most influential gadget of all time
- Meet the new and improved Shopee!
- You can pre-order the Huawei P9 from Lazada on 12 May
- Microsoft Lumia 650 now available in Singapore
- The Wooting One analog keyboard offers something akin to 3D Touch on a keyboard
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 deep learning SDK will help put AI on your phone