- Articles tagged "digital camera"
Nikon has just announced the D600, a 24.3-megapixel full-frame DSLR. At S$3,249, it's one of the more affordable full-frame DSLRs out there. Here's a summary of its features, and how it stacks up against the competition. And we've some hands-on photos to boot!
Inviting the HWM Team to experience “kyosei” (the philosophy of living and working harmoniously towards the future) firsthand, Canon Marketing Philippines flew us all the way to Japan last week to witness Canon’s participation in the third annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (CP+).
Nikon has refreshed its line-up with a bang with the D800 that features a jaw-dropping 36.3-megapixel full-frame sensor. Join us as we explore what's new on this D700 successor.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
The Sony Alpha NEX-7 is without doubt the most powerful mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in the market right now. Just look at its specs: 24 megapixels, 10fps burst speed, 1080p video recording with full manual control and an XGA OLED viewfinder. Check out our hands-on video inside.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems