- Articles tagged "digital camera"
The ultimate status symbol for selfie lovers is finally in Singapore, a month after its initial launch in Japan. We detail the key updates to the EXILIM EX-TR70 that makes it better than all its previous iterations.
Last year, Casio experimented with a concept camera design they termed the "freestyle" camera with a detachable module that allowed users to shoot from unexpected angles. They are now back with a much better and capable version - meet the Exilim FR100.
We traveled to Japan to take a closer look at Casio's new Exilim EX-FR10, a surprisingly fun outdoors digital camera with a detachable modular body.
We took the latest Samsung NX30 interchangeable lens digital camera for a quick hands-on test. All we can say for now is, Samsung's getting better at this.
Sony has just announced the QX10 and QX100 camera attachments for smartphones. We managed to get our hands on the 18.2-megapixel QX10, and here's what you need to know about it.
Samsung today announced a new addition to their interchangeable lens camera series with the new Galaxy NX. It comes equipped with Wi-Fi and 3G/4G connectivity as well as an Android operating system that lets you stay connected with your social media apps. Check in to find out more!
We didn't get a chance at handling the new Panasonic camera models when the news broke so how could we pass up an offer to spend a day shooting with them? So it's off to Bali this time around for Panasonic's regional digital camera launch and here are the highlights of the trip.
Samsung has announced its new flagship model in its NX series - the NX30, along with the new NX 45mm F1.8 2D/3D lens, the first one-lens 3D system capable of capturing both still images and Full HD movies in perfect 3D quality. Let's take a quick look.
While it hardly comes as a surprise, Polaroid has launched the first Android Interchangeable Lens camera, the iM1836, at CES 2013. Here's our quick hands-on as we play with the unique gadget.
While the end of 2012 is approaching, Canon reveals that it's not done yet with the camera releases. In addition to unveiling its most affordable full-frame DSLR, the EOS 6D, there are also five new PowerShot cameras. Now, which camera should you ask Santa for this coming Christmas?
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?