- Articles tagged "xiaomi"
With smartphone resolutions getting higher and higher, battery life has struggled to keep up. As a result, reducing re-charge times has become the next best thing. But which fast charging technology is the best? And what phone can you find it on? We find out.
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
Just now in Delhi, India, Xiaomi unveiled a new flagship phone called the Mi 4i. Here's our hands-on coverage with all the important details that you need to know.
Like the budget Redmi series, Xiaomi's flagship Mi series finally has its own large-screen smartphone, the Mi Note. Here are our first impressions of this 5.7-inch phablet.
Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
Xiaomi's MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world with over 35 million users. With Xiaomi's recent expansion beyond the Chinese market, it's prime time that we take a closer look at some of its distinguishing features built right into its user interface.
- Sony to launch Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Ultra in September?
- Xiaomi Redmi 2GB RAM model launching Tuesday for $179; price slashed for original model
- Mozilla begins external testing of MozVR, new VR-based Firefox browser
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- The US Army is working on a real life aimbot
- Canon celebrates 10 years of the EOS 5D with a movie
- SteelSeries GameSense software provides in-game information via keyboard lighting
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with too many non-removable software