- Articles tagged "xiaomi"
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
As MWC 2016 draws to a close we take a look back at all of the week's major smartphone reveals, from the big hitters like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, to the quirky, like the HP Elite X3 and HTC Desire 530. Looking for all of your MWC phone news in one place? Look no further.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is an affordable and beautifully designed smartphone. It ships with a Snapdragon 820 processor, LPDDR4 RAM, and UFS 2.0 storage, giving it everything it needs to contend with the best.
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
So you've installed the MIUI 7 beta on your Xiaomi smartphone, but want to roll back to MIUI 6? Here's our handy guide to assist you on the process.
Here's a complete beginner's guide on how to install the latest MIUI 7 beta on your Xiaomi device, as well as tips on backing up before installing.
With the long awaited Singapore release of the Xiaomi Mi Note, we take a look at some other similarly priced phones to see if it's still worth buying.
With smartphone resolutions getting higher and higher, battery life has struggled to keep up. As a result, reducing re-charge times has become the next best thing. But which fast charging technology is the best? And what phone can you find it on? We find out.
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- The Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Blu-ray player is now available in Singapore
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook