- Articles tagged "xiaomi"
As MWC 2016 draws to a close we take a look back at all of the week's major smartphone reveals, from the big hitters like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, to the quirky, like the HP Elite X3 and HTC Desire 530. Looking for all of your MWC phone news in one place? Look no further.
Xiaomi has stressed much that their latest Mi 5 smartphone took two years to design, packed with flagship features but at a palatable price that everyone can agree. Here's a closer look at this well-crafted device.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is an affordable and beautifully designed smartphone. It ships with a Snapdragon 820 processor, LPDDR4 RAM, and UFS 2.0 storage, giving it everything it needs to contend with the best.
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
Xiaomi claims that the Redmi Note 2 smartphone is designed for a flagship-like experience with affordable pricing, so we're seeing how the smartphone holds up on its own.
So you've installed the MIUI 7 beta on your Xiaomi smartphone, but want to roll back to MIUI 6? Here's our handy guide to assist you on the process.
Here's a complete beginner's guide on how to install the latest MIUI 7 beta on your Xiaomi device, as well as tips on backing up before installing.
With the long awaited Singapore release of the Xiaomi Mi Note, we take a look at some other similarly priced phones to see if it's still worth buying.
With smartphone resolutions getting higher and higher, battery life has struggled to keep up. As a result, reducing re-charge times has become the next best thing. But which fast charging technology is the best? And what phone can you find it on? We find out.
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
- HTC rumored to launch a smartwatch in early June
- Meet the latest revolution medium format photography - the Hasselblad H6D
- Phanteks updates Enthoo Evolv ATX case with sexy tempered glass side panels
- Intel gives up on mobile SoCs with cancellation of upcoming smartphone and tablet SoCs
- Faced with soaring rents, Berlin cracks down on Airbnb
- Apple iPhone 7 to have a slightly bigger battery than the iPhone 6s?
- OnePlus 3 rumored to be unveiled on 18 May, come in two variants?
- LG's new fingerprint sensor is embedded in the display of the phone