- Articles tagged "hawaii"
Has AMD managed to bring anything new to the table with its rebadged Hawaii cards? We find out in this comparison as we test out the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G and the PowerColor PCS+ R9 390 graphics cards against NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 980 and 970 respectively.
After much waiting, the true new heir of AMD's next generation graphics cards is finally unveiled as the Radeon R9 290X and is now officially available. We give you a run-down of what you need to know of the new card and its "Hawaii" GPU core.
AMD's new Radeon R9 and R7 graphics card series launch today with a big nod towards gamers. Will it work out to AMD's expectations? It's early days yet, but step this way to find out what's changed under the hood in this walkthrough.
AMD will be replacing most of the their GPU line-up really soon, so step right this way to find out more about the new AMD Radeon "Hawaii" graphics cards that will be made available next month.
AMD teased us with a reference unit of the top of the line "Hawaii" GPU based graphics card. So step right in and take a quick look at what you might be purchasing soon.
- Xiaomi unveils MIUI 8, and here are the new features users can expect
- Man marries his iPhone in Las Vegas!
- Secretlab will now make a custom branded chair for your company
- The new Porsche Panemera is finally cool, thanks to wings that split and extend
- All of LG's 2016 Minibeam projectors come with Bluetooth and wireless mirroring support
- Local prices of the new AMD Radeon RX 480 announced!
- AMD accidentally reveals existence of the Radeon RX 490 in game giveaway
- Microsoft to release Windows 10 Anniversary Update on August 2