- Articles tagged "hawaii"
Has AMD managed to bring anything new to the table with its rebadged Hawaii cards? We find out in this comparison as we test out the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G and the PowerColor PCS+ R9 390 graphics cards against NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 980 and 970 respectively.
After much waiting, the true new heir of AMD's next generation graphics cards is finally unveiled as the Radeon R9 290X and is now officially available. We give you a run-down of what you need to know of the new card and its "Hawaii" GPU core.
AMD's new Radeon R9 and R7 graphics card series launch today with a big nod towards gamers. Will it work out to AMD's expectations? It's early days yet, but step this way to find out what's changed under the hood in this walkthrough.
AMD will be replacing most of the their GPU line-up really soon, so step right this way to find out more about the new AMD Radeon "Hawaii" graphics cards that will be made available next month.
AMD teased us with a reference unit of the top of the line "Hawaii" GPU based graphics card. So step right in and take a quick look at what you might be purchasing soon.
- Parallels Desktop 11 now works on OS X El Capitan
- Twitter makes witnessing major events a real Moment
- StarHub's HetNet dishes out 300Mbps 4G speeds in Marina Bay area
- The Light L16 is a 16-camera digital compact camera that takes photos up to 52MP
- SingPost delivers mail to Pulau Ubin with a drone’s maiden flight from the mainland
- Entertain your passengers with Pioneer's new in-car digital TV receiver
- HP thinks big and curvy with its new 34-inch AIO desktop PC
- Some iPhone 6s' reportedly have two hours better battery life than others