- Articles tagged "iron tech"
Though the Grand Finals of the inaugural Hardware Zone Iron Tech competition has come to a close, there's still more to look out for. And thus, we bring you some of the exciting moments of Iron Tech 2008 via our video coverage, spanning from the Singapore semi-finals to the concluding grand finals held at Funan DigitaLife Mall.
Spanning two months of exciting preliminary rounds, HardwareZone's Iron Tech 2008 reaches its grand finale here in Singapore, with ten contestants selected from five countries, competing for the title of the best PC tech enthusiast. Find out who emerged as the winner of this final challenge!
As we draw closer to the Grand Finals of Iron Tech 2008, let's check out how our Singapore contestants fared as they pitted their skills against each other during the semi-finals held at Funan DigitaLife Mall on the 11th of October 2008.
It was a typical Saturday morning at Mangga Dua Square in Jakarta - that is, it was a typical morning before Iron Tech 2008 Semi-Finals officially begun. Then the shopping mall turned into an overclocking action arena as our contestants showed off their l33t overclocking skills.
With just two days to the Grand Finals of HardwareZone Iron Tech 2008, we check out the Thailand Semi-Final leg held last month and find out how the contestants coped with the challenge. Get a preview of the Thai finalists that will be competing against the other regional winners on Oct 12.
Held in none other than Malaysia's premier IT shopping mall, Low Yat Plaza, the inaugural HardwareZone Iron Tech event made its presence felt when six of Malaysia's top overclockers displayed their skills and technical knowledge in order to qualify for the Grand Finals in Singapore. Check out what took place and the outcome!
As HardwareZone celebrated its 10th anniversary and counted its milestones, it had again marked another unique achievement with the birth of the Iron Tech competition. Yes, it has commenced and the heat is on! Check out the Semi-Finals that took place in Manila, Philippines in the previous weekend.
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better
- LTA and NTU want to keep your world moving with self-driving buses
- Full details of Samsung Singapore's Galaxy Note7 exchange/refund program