Articles tagged ‘polaroid’
While it hardly comes as a surprise, Polaroid has launched the first Android Interchangeable Lens camera, the iM1836, at CES 2013. Here's our quick hands-on as we play with the unique gadget.
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- Google launches low-cost Android One smartphones in India
- SingTel unveils price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- City in China introduces 'cellphone lane' for pedestrians glued to their smartphones
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus price plans announced by StarHub
- Apple iPhone 6 fever too hot for M1 to handle, website crashes under heavy traffic
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus is out of stock, proves itself to be the more popular model
- M1 announces price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus