- Articles tagged "polaroid"
While it hardly comes as a surprise, Polaroid has launched the first Android Interchangeable Lens camera, the iM1836, at CES 2013. Here's our quick hands-on as we play with the unique gadget.
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- Nikon announces launch of the AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4 ED VR lens
- Mega Man creator is Kickstarting a successor to Mega Man: Red Ash
- OnePlus 2 confirmed to come with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- AMD officially addresses Radeon R9 Fury X pump noise
- Mushkin keeps DDR3 alive with ECO2 memory line for enthusiasts and gamers
- OnePlus 2 confirmed to be priced below US$450
- Sony Mobile: 2015 "a year of transformation", not selling or exiting mobile business
- New leak suggests imaging capabilities to be the focus for Xiaomi Mi 5 and Mi 5 Plus