Articles tagged ‘apu’
With Intel already dominating the CPU arena, what else can first-runner-up AMD do to catch up or worse still, stay relevant? With the introduction of the Heterogeneous Systems Architecture consortium, it seems as though AMD seeks safety in numbers.
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
We were invited to Austin in USA to hear about AMD's most important product of the year - the Trinity APU. While most of the information is still under NDA, we are able to share with you on a 'blind-test' experience on how the new APU performs against the competition. Check it out!
AMD has rolled into town to launch its Fusion APU for the Asia Pacific region. Joining the AMD executives at the event were numerous OEM partners, which meant that we got to check out some of the upcoming Fusion powered notebooks, nettops and barebones systems.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
- Toshiba to restructure PC business
- California grants licenses to Google, Audi and Mercedes to allow self-driving cars on all roads
- Apple shutting down Beats Music?
- Apple sold 10 million units of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in three days
- Joan Rivers promotes iPhone 6 from beyond the grave
- Sony announces launch of PWX-X200 XDCAM Camcorder
- Microsoft will double your OneDrive storage if you auto-upload photos
- Netflix is in talks to ban VPN access