Articles tagged ‘apu’
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
We were invited to Austin in USA to hear about AMD's most important product of the year - the Trinity APU. While most of the information is still under NDA, we are able to share with you on a 'blind-test' experience on how the new APU performs against the competition. Check it out!
AMD has rolled into town to launch its Fusion APU for the Asia Pacific region. Joining the AMD executives at the event were numerous OEM partners, which meant that we got to check out some of the upcoming Fusion powered notebooks, nettops and barebones systems.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014 (Updated)
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- Casio Exilim EX-TR35 Aims to Help You Capture Perfect Selfies
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback