- Articles tagged "acer"
It may be Friday the 13th, but it still means that the weekend is upon us. Make this weekend even better with these great deals we have found.
What are the most important considerations when selecting an ultrabook? As it turns out, things like design, portability, and performance go a long way toward determining a winner. In this article, we take a look at ultrabooks from the likes of Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, and Lenovo to determine which rules the roost.
There are lots of great monitors out there right now. Whether you are looking for one to game or one for entertainment. Here are our top picks from the IT Show 2016.
The phrase "cheap and cheerful" normally has a negative connotation. To find out if it still holds true, in the world of computing at least, we decided to try out three affordable 2-in-1 detachable notebooks. Is there a bargain to be found? Let's find out!
Acer might not be a household brand for smartphones, but they've got a few interesting devices at Computex 2014 that are worth keeping an eye out for.
Of all of Acer's strengths as a PC manufacturer, design hasn't always stood out as one of them. However all that is set to change with its new line-up of Windows 8 products. We take a closer look at what you can expect in retail stores from this weekend.
Acer reveals its new lineup for 2011, including the Acer Iconia Smart that runs on Google Android 2.3 and its tablet entries, the Acer Iconia A100 and A500 powered by the tablet-optimized Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470