- Articles tagged "enterprise"
Lenovo has refreshed its flagship Thinkpad X1 Carbon so that is thinner, lighter, and also boasts the latest hardware and some welcomed design changes which will delight Thinkpad traditionalists.
Microsoft won’t be the only company enticing business users with a 2-in-1 notebook/tablet device this year, HP’s Pro x2 612 is a 12-inch, Intel Core-powered tablet with stylus support, a choice between a notebook form factor docking keyboard or a thin and light mobile keyboard, and the Surface Pro 3's stiffest competition.
Lenovo has just announced the availability of some new touch devices in Singapore. Some of these touch devices are already available, while others like the 27-inch IdeaCentre Horizon AIO, 11.6-inch IdeaPad Yoga 11S, and ThinkPad Helix will be available at the upcoming PC Show 2013.
The Thinkpad series of notebooks from Lenovo celebrate its 20th anniversary today by launching the latest and greatest Thinkpad yet - the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon. It's the thinnest and sexiest enterprise notebook yet, so find out what you can expect of it.
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
We've had the good fortune to have an exclusive first looks session with the much anticipated 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Find out what we think about it.
- 2016: Swatch to address primary smartwatch issue with revolutionary battery
- Xiaomi launches Mi Note Pro, will go on sale in China next week
- The Age of VR is almost here; the Oculus Rift has a release date and a new look!
- U.S. market for phablets reportedly quadrupled in 2015, with the iPhone 6 Plus leading the way
- Billboard: Apple's new music streaming service not ready for release in June
- Sony is the biggest image sensor supplier, earns $20 on every Apple iPhone 6 sold
- ASUS announces the new 27” WQHD Designo MX27AQ
- Sony unveils 'selfie smartphone' Xperia C4