- Articles tagged "enterprise"
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
At the Synology 2016 Conference in Singapore, Synology unveiled its plans for the future, including an updated NAS operating system, a couple of new NAS devices, and its first ever router!
It's time to ditch SATA SSDs and embrace NVMe based drives if you're planning on a new rig. We sighted a few upcoming consumer and enterprise class NVMe SSDs at the Intel Developer Forum 2015 showcase and we've got them compiled in this article. So find out why you should upgrade and the upcoming choices!
Lenovo has refreshed its flagship Thinkpad X1 Carbon so that is thinner, lighter, and also boasts the latest hardware and some welcomed design changes which will delight Thinkpad traditionalists.
Microsoft won’t be the only company enticing business users with a 2-in-1 notebook/tablet device this year, HP’s Pro x2 612 is a 12-inch, Intel Core-powered tablet with stylus support, a choice between a notebook form factor docking keyboard or a thin and light mobile keyboard, and the Surface Pro 3's stiffest competition.
Lenovo has just announced the availability of some new touch devices in Singapore. Some of these touch devices are already available, while others like the 27-inch IdeaCentre Horizon AIO, 11.6-inch IdeaPad Yoga 11S, and ThinkPad Helix will be available at the upcoming PC Show 2013.
The Thinkpad series of notebooks from Lenovo celebrate its 20th anniversary today by launching the latest and greatest Thinkpad yet - the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon. It's the thinnest and sexiest enterprise notebook yet, so find out what you can expect of it.
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
We've had the good fortune to have an exclusive first looks session with the much anticipated 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Find out what we think about it.
- Reminder: Samsung's Galaxy Note7 Exchange program starts today at 5PM
- FiiO goes wireless with the new FiiO X1 II
- Seagate launches new Enterprise Performance 15K HDD v6 drives
- This year marks Apple’s first annual revenue decline since 2001
- Samsung launches 2016 version of Galaxy Tab A with S Pen stylus
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*