- Articles tagged "laptop"
The Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy Camera may have taken all the headlines, but Samsung has more than that going for them at IFA 2012. How does a 55-inch OLED TV, a 75-inch LED Smart TV, or the world's first Windows Phone 8 device sound to you? Come on in to find out all the highlights from Samsung at IFA 2012.
Dell has announced three new Windows RT and Windows 8 devices: the XPS Duo 12 and XPS 10 tablet/notebook hybrids, and the XPS One 27 AIO PC. The star of the bunch is the XPS Duo 12 which sports a rotating screen.
In a surprisingly move, Samsung today announced a brand new category of devices. Called 'ATIV', it will be made up of devices running on Microsoft's Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. In this article, we take a look at the two tablet/notebook hybrid devices, the Smart PC and Smart PC Pro.
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
Last year’s Clementine Orange U300s was one of the best looking Ultrabooks we’ve come across. This year, instead of just updating the processors to Ivy Bridge, Lenovo also updated its Ultrabook line-up with new colors to match your style.
Fujitsu is one of the last notebook manufacturers to get into the Ultrabook game, but what better way to start than with Ivy Bridge and two distinct models? Included in the line-up are also some multimedia and enterprise class notebooks.
Intel is ushering a new era of computing with significant announcements at CES 2012 with the announcement of the new Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor as well as future plans to deliver a more compelling experience for Ultrabooks.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8
- Sharp Mobile returns to Singapore with two mid-range smartphones
- Netflix delays China launch; will license shows instead
- In collaboration with NTU, LTA wants to keep your world moving with self-driving buses
- Acronis Storage is the first to offer blockchain data authentication in a software-defined storage product
- Microsoft’s new speech recognition system has reached “human parity”
- A nuTonomy self-driving taxi was just involved in a minor accident here
- Fuji Xerox's newest color printers come with cloud storage access and support NFC