Articles tagged ‘laptop’
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
Last year’s Clementine Orange U300s was one of the best looking Ultrabooks we’ve come across. This year, instead of just updating the processors to Ivy Bridge, Lenovo also updated its Ultrabook line-up with new colors to match your style.
Fujitsu is one of the last notebook manufacturers to get into the Ultrabook game, but what better way to start than with Ivy Bridge and two distinct models? Included in the line-up are also some multimedia and enterprise class notebooks.
Intel is ushering a new era of computing with significant announcements at CES 2012 with the announcement of the new Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor as well as future plans to deliver a more compelling experience for Ultrabooks.
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
We were invited for Sony's Mobile IT Meeting on the 5th of July, to attend the unveiling of the latest iteration of the well endowed Sony Vaio Z. Besides an excellent design, it boasts more firepower with its Power Media Dock. Read on for the exciting details.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines