Articles tagged ‘laptop’
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
3D might be the "in" thing right now, but Toshiba has stepped up their game when they introduced the world's first glassless 3D notebook, the Qosmio F750. Read on to find out more about it!
We were invited for Sony's Mobile IT Meeting on the 5th of July, to attend the unveiling of the latest iteration of the well endowed Sony Vaio Z. Besides an excellent design, it boasts more firepower with its Power Media Dock. Read on for the exciting details.
- ASUS PadFone Infinity Available in Singapore from 1st June
- Intel Reveals Power Management Technology Behind Upcoming "Haswell" Processors
- NVIDIA Announces PhysX Support for Microsoft Xbox One
- Trendnet Announces AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router Availability
- StarHub Music Anywhere is Available Now
- Google Updates Google+ Mobile Website
- Images and Video of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Leaked
- Thermaltake Announces Power Supply Units that Support Intel "Haswell" CPUs