- Articles tagged "laptop"
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
Dell has launched two notebooks under its specialized Rugged Extreme series - a 12-inch tablet/notebook convertible and a larger 14-inch notebook. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures, strong impact, sustained vibration and other demanding conditions, we witnessed their toughness at a recent launch event.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
Hot on the heels of Intel's announcement of the next generation 'Bay Trail' processors, Asus wasted no time to unveil their latest Bay Trail powered Transformer Book T100 which is a 2-in-1 detachable laptop/tablet.
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
Check out Sony's new mainstream laptop, the VAIO Fit. The VAIO Fit is available in Singapore only in a 15-inch form factor, but with two distinct variants in the form of the Fit 15 and the Fit 15E.
We go hands-on with Sony's super-slim and ultra-light touchscreen-enabled VAIO Pro Ultrabook, which come in both 11-inch and 13-inch variants.
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
With Windows 8's Modern UI designed with touch in mind, manufacturers are steadily introducing more and more hardware with touch-enabled screens. The latest is Dell's XPS 12, which uses a swiveling screen form factor to transform between tablet and notebook. Find out how well it works inside:
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
- Dell updates Inspiron 15 and 17 5000 notebooks with new processors and colors
- The ASUS ROG Avalon prototype will make you rethink how DIY PCs are done
- MSI summons greek mythology to power its upcoming gaming desktop PC
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra are officially unveiled
- 26 percent of phones sold in China are made by Xiaomi
- The 10-core Broadwell-E is Intel’s most powerful extreme desktop processor yet
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a sleek 5.7-inch all-metal phone with 6GB of RAM (Updated)