- Articles tagged "ces 2011"
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
And now, for Part 5 of our CES 2011 coverage straight from Las Vegas. Sleepless nights to get you all the updates straight from the show floor and featuring Panasonic, Razer, Creative, Audio Technica and so much more.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
In our continuing show floor coverage of CES 2011, we cover some really cool tablets, notebooks and other PC hardware from ASUS, as well as new Mitsubishi TVs and a quick peek at some extreme Shuttle XPC systems.
Part 2 of our coverage is ready for your viewing pleasure and we check out the booths of Motorola, Sharp, Toshiba, and Samsung!
Highlights from the show floor of CES 2011. In this edition, we've plenty of tablets, notebooks and systems covered, courtesy of Microsoft showcasing the more prominent products from their partners in one location. Also covered are Lenovo's new star products from their booth.
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
We dropped by Dell's Suites at Palms Casino Resort and the ShowStoppers @ CES exhibition over at Wynn Las Vegas Hotel to see just what they have to offer.
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
It's Day 0, one day before the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 officially opens the halls and Motorola is already busy with new announcements, including the first Honeycomb equipped tablet.
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you