- Articles tagged "iphone accessories"
Belkin first revealed their revamped brand identity during CES 2012. For the benefit of local consumers, Belkin staged an official launch today to showcase their new corporate logo as well as a slew of home networking products and iPhone/iPad accessories. Here's our coverage of the event held at Hummerstons.
Tired of playing games on your iPhone because of the touchscreen? Here are two devices that turn the iPhone old school with physical controls!
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again