- Articles tagged "best of computex 2013"
As we roundup our coverage of Computex 2013, here are other interesting sights we saw from the show floor and probably what you've been waiting for... the show girls!
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Sony announces their new lineup of VAIO laptops and convertibles, redefining how we perceive the notion of thin and light to be.
Intel has just launched its new 8-series chipset along with its new 4th generation Core processors. We had a closer look at some of Gigabyte’s latest high-end 8-series motherboards at Computex 2013.
Seagate has just announced at Computex 2013 that it is shipping its new 5mm thick Laptop Ultrathin HDD. We got up close with this new slim drive and found out more about Seagate's plans for it and how it works.
We had a quick hands-on session with the ASUS Transformer Book Trio right after the press conference. Read on to uncover our first impressions with this hybrid notebook device.
ASUS announced four new Android tablets at Computex 2013. Join us as we take a closer look at the four tablets.
- Windows 10 free upgrade offer ends 29th July
- Samsung to release a "Lite" variant of the Galaxy Note 6?
- Samsung to launch the Gear Fit 2 in three colors?
- Samsung launches ultra affordable Galaxy J1 Mini and Galaxy Tab A 7.0
- Make your mom smile this Mother's Day with this personalized Apple ad
- HP’s new Pavilion AIO is a sleek, modern machine with extremely thin bezels
- IBM shows the way forward beyond Moore’s Law with five-qubit quantum computer
- Specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Advanced leaked