- Articles tagged "best of computex 2013"
As we roundup our coverage of Computex 2013, here are other interesting sights we saw from the show floor and probably what you've been waiting for... the show girls!
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Sony announces their new lineup of VAIO laptops and convertibles, redefining how we perceive the notion of thin and light to be.
Intel has just launched its new 8-series chipset along with its new 4th generation Core processors. We had a closer look at some of Gigabyte’s latest high-end 8-series motherboards at Computex 2013.
Seagate has just announced at Computex 2013 that it is shipping its new 5mm thick Laptop Ultrathin HDD. We got up close with this new slim drive and found out more about Seagate's plans for it and how it works.
We had a quick hands-on session with the ASUS Transformer Book Trio right after the press conference. Read on to uncover our first impressions with this hybrid notebook device.
ASUS announced four new Android tablets at Computex 2013. Join us as we take a closer look at the four tablets.
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars
- Samsung received "26 false reports" of Note7 fires, one of which is from Singapore