Articles tagged ‘64-bit’
Intel unveiled two 64-bit Atom processors at MWC 2014 today, and also spoke of its multiyear agreements with Lenovo, ASUS and Foxconn to develop mobile devices running on Intel chips.
The message is clear and AMD is hoping to drive change to the computing landscape once more with multi-core 64-bit ARM architecture based Opteron server processors targeting data centers. We provide more details on this new initiative and the challenges ahead.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014 (Updated)
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback
- HTC Issues Software Update for One (M8), Brings Extreme Power Saving Mode
- Verify Safety of Your Online Accounts with McAfee's Heartbleed Checker