- Articles tagged "nfc"
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
We first had our hand-on experience on the Sony Xperia S during CES earlier this year. Now, we take a closer look at the device's connectivity options, namely its DLNA and NFC connectivity features.
- PSA: Fujifilm releases major firmware update
- THX launches HDMI-cable certification program
- BMW to demo auto-parking technology at CES 2015
- Microsoft recruiting for its new 'Arcadia' initiative
- LG to debut smart TVs running WebOS 2.0 at CES 2015
- Typo2 keyboard for iPhone 6 now available
- BlackBerry Classic launches in Singapore
- Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer to launch new smart watch next summer