- Articles tagged "nfc"
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
We first had our hand-on experience on the Sony Xperia S during CES earlier this year. Now, we take a closer look at the device's connectivity options, namely its DLNA and NFC connectivity features.
- MSI further boost performance of GeForce GTX 1080 with the Gaming Z edition
- Apple moving to a three-year iPhone design cycle?
- Base storage option for iPhone 7 said to start from 32GB
- Synology announces new RT2600ac router at Computex 2016
- MSI showcases new backpack PC for VR gamers
- Intel adds new Xeon E3-1500 v5 CPUs with hardware-assisted HEVC 4K video transcode capability
- Dell updates Inspiron 15 and 17 5000 notebooks with new processors and colors
- The ASUS ROG Avalon prototype will make you rethink how DIY PCs are done