Articles tagged ‘dbs’
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Canon Announces Availability and Pricing of Its PowerShot N100
- Lytro Announces their New Light-Field Camera, the Illum.
- Emails Reveal that Google Will Pay Some of Samsung's Legal Costs
- M1 Partners GrabTaxi to Launch Carrier Billing Service for Taxi Drivers
- Top-End MSI R9 295X2 8GD5 Graphics Card Available Now!
- StarHub Offers Direct Carrier Billing Service for Google Play and Windows Phone Store
- Plans to Ease in Fourth Singapore Mobile Operator Underway
- Intel's Next Generation Thunderbolt Could Offer as Much as 40Gbps Throughput