- Articles tagged "dbs"
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- EVGA releases AIO water-cooling solution with GeForce GTX 980 Hybrid
- Get fast and furious tomorrow on Xbox
- Sony's 'Yukimura' firmware arrives on the PS4, brings more features
- Pioneer introduces new flagship AVH-X8750BT in-car multimedia receiver at BMS 2015
- LG reveals prices of its 2015 4K TVs
- OCZ releases Vector 180 flagship SSD and SSD Guru Management Tool
- B&O Play by Bang & Olufsen announces the launch of the BeoPlay H8
- More add-on card partners launch NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X