Articles tagged ‘dbs’
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- You can now download Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Telco price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begin to show up ahead of tomorrow's registration of interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2
- Samsung Gear S smart watch to go on sale on October 11, priced at S$498
- StarHub's 2-in-1 Line service enables two active numbers on one SIM card at the same time
- New iPhones cleared to go on sale in China beginning October 17
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10; preview coming on October 1
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch