- Articles tagged "5.5-inch"
Not only is the Oppo N3 phablet armed with a unique motorized camera module, its 16MP sensor and f/2.2 aperture Schneider Kreuznach lens is one of the better performing smartphone cameras out there. With that in mind, we took it out for a day of shooting and here's the outcome.
Lenovo's Vibe Z smartphone is the reason you should start paying attention to Lenovo's phones. LTE-enabled, with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, a Snapdragon 800 processor, a sleek and light build and a 5MP front-facing wide-angle camera - it can match up with any Android flagship smartphone. We take a closer look.
LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.5-inch, Full HD, Optimus G Pro, was officially launched in Macau for the Asia-Pacific market today. Originally introduced in Korea in February, the Optimus G Pro will now be rolling out to the rest of Asia, with Singapore availability scheduled for early July.
- Lexus adds the finishing touches to their branded hoverboard
- Leaked images of Microsoft's next Lumia flagship smartphone
- Have you visited Yahoo lately? You could have been hacked
- Xbox Live is coming to the Microsoft HoloLens
- LG to start selling its EG960T curved 4K OLED TV this month
- Xiaomi to hold product launch event on 13 Aug, confirms launch of MIUI 7
- New report suggests successor of iPhone 5C to launch in Q2 2016 with 14/16nm chips
- Guess how long it took consumers in China to snap up 30,000 units of OnePlus 2