- Articles tagged "5.5-inch"
Not only is the Oppo N3 phablet armed with a unique motorized camera module, its 16MP sensor and f/2.2 aperture Schneider Kreuznach lens is one of the better performing smartphone cameras out there. With that in mind, we took it out for a day of shooting and here's the outcome.
Lenovo's Vibe Z smartphone is the reason you should start paying attention to Lenovo's phones. LTE-enabled, with a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, a Snapdragon 800 processor, a sleek and light build and a 5MP front-facing wide-angle camera - it can match up with any Android flagship smartphone. We take a closer look.
LG's latest flagship smartphone, the 5.5-inch, Full HD, Optimus G Pro, was officially launched in Macau for the Asia-Pacific market today. Originally introduced in Korea in February, the Optimus G Pro will now be rolling out to the rest of Asia, with Singapore availability scheduled for early July.
- Forget Predator or Star Trek, cloaking devices are becoming a reality
- Unreal Engine 4 will support Valve’s SteamVR
- Autonomous has just launched a Smart office desk that aims to change your life
- Xigmatek launches Nebula C mini-ITX cube case in a light-hearted array of pastel colors
- Samsung unveils Tizen Store, available in 182 countries with 25 apps at launch
- Razer launches Seirēn Pro digital microphone with professional features
- Have trouble staying awake? Night Terrors can help you with that
- Tattoos may make the Apple Watch malfunction