- Articles tagged "republic of gamers"
If DIY PCs sound like too much fuss, there's always pre-built desktops that offer their share of bleeding edge performance. The ASUS ROG GT51 is one such desktop, featuring not one, but two, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Xs.
The ASUS ROG GX700 packs some impressive out-of-the-box performance. But ASUS didn't include an overclockable mobile processor and a desktop-class NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 for nothing. How much performance is still waiting to be squeezed out of this luxury notebook? We find out.
What does a beast like the ASUS ROG GX700 look like on the inside? We decided to take apart the liquid-cooling dock and pop off the bottom of the notebook to take a peek at the innards.
Just days ago, ASUS officially launched the ROG GX700 liquid-cooled gaming notebook to much fanfare. Find out more about this veritable beast of a gaming notebook after the jump!
What makes a truly premium gaming notebook? Is it a powerful graphics card and processor, or is some extra magic required? A dedicated liquid-cooling dock for instance? We pit the sheer extravagance of the ASUS ROG GX700 against the G752 to see how well a luxury gaming notebook really performs.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
Not to be outdone on the display resolution wars, ASUS has just officially unveiled the ROG GX500 gaming notebook, which sports a 4K resolution display. Furthermore, it measures just 19mm thick and weighs just 2.2kg. Here’s a quick look at this sexy beast.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices