- Articles tagged "factory tour"
It's always interesting when you get to have a look at the insides of your creative gear to see exactly what makes it tick, so we were most excited to travel up to Nikon's Ayutthaya factory and come back with this report.
We were recently invited to join a short trip to Sony's factory in Thailand, Ayutthaya, as part of the first group of journalists to visit the place after its shift from production of TVs to Digital Imaging devices. Hit the jump for the details.
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors