- Articles tagged "factory tour"
It's always interesting when you get to have a look at the insides of your creative gear to see exactly what makes it tick, so we were most excited to travel up to Nikon's Ayutthaya factory and come back with this report.
We were recently invited to join a short trip to Sony's factory in Thailand, Ayutthaya, as part of the first group of journalists to visit the place after its shift from production of TVs to Digital Imaging devices. Hit the jump for the details.
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives