- Articles tagged "lga1150"
The launch of the 4th generation Intel Core processors brought with it a new LGA 1150 CPU socket and the Intel 8-series motherboards. We rounded up the top-end Intel Z87-based motherboards from five manufacturers (ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, MSI) and put them through their paces. Find out who came out on top!
The MSI Z87M Gaming motherboard features the Intel Z87 chipset, and comes in the nifty microATX form factor. Targeted at gamers who need to build a compact gaming system for the living room, the board can also double up as a high-end HTPC. Read on to check out its features!
- #ICYMI Friday: Air purifiers, a new Redmi, the beautiful HP Spectre and more
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- PSA: You should update your iPhone to iOS 9.3.5 now
- ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra launch in Singapore; Deluxe coming September
- The LG Gram is now available in Singapore
- The ASUS Transformer Book T101 is a compact and affordable 2-in-1 notebook
- OnePlus announces OxygenOS 3.5 Community Build for the OnePlus 3
- Uber has lost an incredible US$1.27 billion in the first half of 2016