- Articles tagged "photography"
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Yes, these photos were really taken using an iPhone, and they’ve all won the 8th iPhone Photography Awards. Be captivated and mesmerized by what you can achieve with the phone in your pocket.
This is the season for parties and concerts with the F1 night race in town and if you are looking to up your game and capture some special mementos to bring back with you, Canon has 3 simple tips to help you out.
How do you take good travel photographs that express how you feel about a place? I spent 10 days in Japan with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, trying to find the answer. Here's what I saw in search of old Japan, and how I shot it.
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
- First image of the HTC One M10 leaks out!
- The Sony A6300 is the company's newest flagship APS-C interchangeable mirrorless camera
- This is why you shouldn't get a third party vendor to fix your Touch ID button
- It's official - Mozilla will end support for Firefox OS in May
- Apple iPhone 5se to have a hot pink color option?
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY