- Articles tagged "photography"
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
How do you take good travel photographs that express how you feel about a place? I spent 10 days in Japan with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, trying to find the answer. Here's what I saw in search of old Japan, and how I shot it.
It’s not often that you get to dig into the mind of an award-winning sports photographer who has shot at the Olympics and the World Cup. We catch up with Simon Bruty to find out how he captures his stunning images.
Kodak brings us a mobile app that connects users to a database of professional photographers, making it easier for photographers to find work, and for clients to get the professional shooter they need for their events. Have a look at how the service works!
Just before the end of 2015, I spent two weeks in Tibet, shooting in the freezing winter, and loved it. How do you take great photographs in winter, when harsh weather is part of the process?
Yes, these photos were really taken using an iPhone, and they’ve all won the 8th iPhone Photography Awards. Be captivated and mesmerized by what you can achieve with the phone in your pocket.
This is the season for parties and concerts with the F1 night race in town and if you are looking to up your game and capture some special mementos to bring back with you, Canon has 3 simple tips to help you out.
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?