- Articles tagged "photography"
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Yes, these photos were really taken using an iPhone, and they’ve all won the 8th iPhone Photography Awards. Be captivated and mesmerized by what you can achieve with the phone in your pocket.
This is the season for parties and concerts with the F1 night race in town and if you are looking to up your game and capture some special mementos to bring back with you, Canon has 3 simple tips to help you out.
How do you take good travel photographs that express how you feel about a place? I spent 10 days in Japan with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, trying to find the answer. Here's what I saw in search of old Japan, and how I shot it.
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
- Leica unveils a new rugged camera, the Leica X-U
- Why listen to music out loud? Apple and Sonos team up to show you.
- LG releases touch-enabled case for LG G5 flagship phone
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine
- Google uses new visual security cues to make Gmail safer for you
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition cards make it easier to set up your VR rig
- Micron presents 768Gbit NAND design that beats Samsung's V-NAND