- Articles tagged "photography"
This is the season for parties and concerts with the F1 night race in town and if you are looking to up your game and capture some special mementos to bring back with you, Canon has 3 simple tips to help you out.
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
How do you take good travel photographs that express how you feel about a place? I spent 10 days in Japan with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, trying to find the answer. Here's what I saw in search of old Japan, and how I shot it.
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
- Bose introduces the next-generation SoundTouch family – now with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- The new Norton Security protection software has something for everyone
- Apple iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard available in first week of Nov?
- Want to buy the Apple Watch Hermès? Take a look at their retail prices here
- Here's how the Samsung-made A9 chip fared against its TSMC counterpart in benchmarks
- Is the Apple iPhone 6s more popular than the 6s Plus in the first week of sales?
- Sony announces list of Xperia devices getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
- Microsoft surprises us with the Surface Book; calls it the "ultimate laptop"