Articles tagged ‘intel h67’
Yes, we know all about the glitch affecting Intel's 6 series chipsets for Sandy Bridge processors. It's disappointing to have to wait for the newer, revised motherboards, but that just means more time to do proper research. To help you pick your next mainstream H67 motherboard, here's our small roundup.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Download Apple's 12 Days of Gifts App and Receive One Daily from 26 Dec to 6 Jan
- PowerColor Announces TurboDuo R9 280X OC
- Samsung Shipped 10 Million Galaxy Note 3 in Two Months
- SingTel: Mobile Internet Connectivity To Be Boosted by 20% in Crowded Places
- Xiaomi is "Most Likely" Coming to Singapore: Here's Why You Should Care
- ASUS Introduces NFC-enabled M70 Desktop PC
- Leaked Intel SSD Roadmap Reveals Upcoming 2TB Drives in 2014
- ASUS ROG Announces Mars 760 Graphics Card