- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Ride, tap and go. Grab adds support for Android Pay
- Windows 10 now on 400 million devices
- SanDisk launches affordable Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 for Android smartphones
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement
- The iPhone 7 may not sell as well as the iPhone 6s
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera