- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Nikon KeyMission 360 camera lands on our shores alongside KeyMission 170 and 80
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar
- The Windows 10 Creators Update will come with game broadcasting features built right in
- Microsoft updates Surface Book with longer battery and better graphics