Articles tagged ‘intel p67’
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9
- Google Chrome for Mac goes 64-bit
- Google wants to deliver with Project Wing
- AMD Radeon R9 285 graphics cards from two add-in card partners announced
- SHORE, a new Google Glass app to detect your emotions
- Lenovo launches Horizon 2 table PC in Singapore
- Samsung unveils 3G-enabled Gear S with 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display
- LG announces G Watch R, the world's first wearable with full circle P-OLED display