Articles tagged ‘intel p67’
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Another piece of Star Trek technology becomes a reality
- StarHub's iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 price plans are out!
- SingTel announces iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 availability and price plans
- StarHub starts trial of Nokia Networks' Liquid Applications solution at its 4G mobile base stations
- NEC updates its M series projector lineup with 6 new DLP models
- Facebook launches new Rooms app to connect you to like-minded users
- M1 announces price plans for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Toshiba announces the Satellite Radius 11, 2-in-1 convertible notebook