- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Alcatel launches OneTouch smart watch in Singapore
- Sharp and Samsung to supply display panels for Apple's new 12.9-inch iPad Pro?
- Nikon announces launch of the AF-S NIKKOR 500MM F/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR
- July 15 is Prime Day
- The Polaroid Cube+ is the next generation Polaroid Cube
- Analyst: Demand for Apple Watch is slowing down, cuts sales forecast
- ASUS to launch entry-level ZenFone Go in July?
- Xbox Music is now called Groove