Articles tagged ‘intel p67’
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Sony & Panasonic Develop Archival Disc Standard for Next-gen Optical Discs
- Patent Wars: ZiiLabs Files Patent Infingement Lawsuit Against Apple and Samsung
- Synology Releases DiskStation Manager 5.0
- You Won't Believe What Hello Kitty and Playboy are Doing with a Leica
- SingTel Customers Experiencing Issues with Fibre-Based Services in Bedok Area
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15