- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android
- Logitech's new G810 Orion Spectrum is a performance-driven mechanical keyboard
- Thermaltake launches 3DMakers website with 3D-printable accessories for its PC cases
- Over 30% of iPhone users have a 4-inch screen
- LG confirms it will be launching the G5 smartphone on 21st February