- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!