- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge
- Running full Windows 10 on mobile devices with Snapdragon chips will soon be a reality