- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- BlackBerry said to be working on three Android smartphones
- Specs and render of HTC Nexus M1 handset leaked
- OnePlus 3 available on Lazada from 4th July with an exclusive price
- BMW, Intel and Mobileye are reportedly working on a driverless car system
- The Das Keyboard 5Q RGB mechanical keyboard responds to notifications from the cloud
- Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Tidal, but why?
- It’s official: The N in Android N stands for Nougat
- Fatal crash of Tesla Model S in autopilot mode leads to U.S. investigation