- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Parallels Desktop 11 now works on OS X El Capitan
- Twitter makes witnessing major events a real Moment
- StarHub's HetNet dishes out 300Mbps 4G speeds in Marina Bay area
- The Light L16 is a 16-camera digital compact camera that takes photos up to 52MP
- SingPost delivers mail to Pulau Ubin with a drone’s maiden flight from the mainland
- Entertain your passengers with Pioneer's new in-car digital TV receiver
- HP thinks big and curvy with its new 34-inch AIO desktop PC
- Some iPhone 6s' reportedly have two hours better battery life than others