- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit