- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- The Carmen dongle and app tracks your car’s health to prevent surprise breakdowns
- Xiaomi launches deca-core-powered Redmi Note 4
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices