Articles tagged ‘intel p67’
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- OCZ Launches RevoDrive 350 PCIe SSD, Offers Up to 1.8GB/s Speeds
- Go Back in Time with Google Maps
- Atlas Sound & Vision Announces Availability of New Bose FreeStyle Earbuds
- Samsung Apps Among Least Used by Galaxy Owners
- Xiaomi Working on First Tablet with Intel and NVIDIA
- Apple Has Acquired 24 Companies in the Past 18 Months, Looking to Acquire Some More
- OnePlus Unveils the One, Ready to Kill Other Flagship Smartphones
- Telcos Will Not Charge Existing Customers on Contract for 4G VAS