- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Samsung releases M.2 and mSATA versions of 850 EVO SSDs
- Nikon announces launch of their latest mirrorless camera, the Nikon 1 J5
- Lenovo to acquire IBM's storage business for US$3.4 billion
- Android users of WhatsApp can make free voice calls now
- Alleged rear cover of Apple iPhone 6C leaked, confirms rumors of new 4-inch iPhone?
- Canon announces launch of Canon Print Hub at the Singapore Sports Hub
- Aftershock is offering the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X card with their desktop systems
- Sony announces the launch of new 4K and Full HD Action cams