- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- HOOQ signs deal with Disney to bring video content to Southeast Asia
- Singtel to waive local mobile data charges for all postpaid customers on May 1
- Here’s what you need to play Batman: Arkham Knight
- BenQ's MW665+ and MX666+ projectors use NFC to reduce wireless presentation setup headaches
- Watch the Apple Watch get taken apart
- AMD will skip ahead to 14nm fab process for its next-gen GPUs
- Screen glare and reflections might soon be a thing of the past
- Patriot launches own M.2 drives with Ignite series SSDs