Articles tagged ‘intel p67’
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow