- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Retail prices and storage capacity of Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus leaked
- Alleged photos of Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL leaked
- Rumor: LG Nexus (2015) to be launched on 29 September
- NVIDIA focuses on deep learning at GTC Asia South 2015
- OnePlus 2 available for purchase on Lazada Singapore from 14 Sep to 14 Oct (Update)
- ViewQwest’s latest 4K-capable media player offers an integrated VPN service that works with any ISP!
- Alienware's arsenal grows as the Alienware 18 returns
- Lara Croft is on the Go!