- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- GoPower has a 15,000mAh power bank for your MacBook
- Apple is reportedly exploring how to charge an electric car
- Microsoft rumored to be launching new Xbox TV streaming devices and Xbox consoles
- Foxconn lays off 60,000 factory workers, replaces them with robots
- Microsoft cuts 1,850 jobs to streamline smartphone business
- Chinese firm to sell the world's first bendable smartphone by year-end
- Xiaomi's Mi Drone is the world's first modular consumer drone
- PSA: There's no such thing as WhatsApp Gold