Articles tagged ‘intel p67’
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND