- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Samsung replaces mobile chief JK Shin as part of annual reshuffling
- The end of an era: Holga cameras is dead!
- Teardown of Apple’s A9X processor shows 12 GPU cores
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users (Updated)
- WhatsApp is blocking links to rival messaging app Telegram
- These sneakers can change how they look while you’re wearing them
- PlayStation 4 is Sony's fastest-selling console ever
- Samsung's Exynos 8 Octa chipset reportedly blew the competition away on AnTuTu