- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports