- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- SanDisk unveils new 200GB microSD card
- Lenovo introduces new Tab 2 A8 and Tab 2 A10-70 tablets at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm announces partnership with F1 team Mercedes AMG Petronas
- Withings' Activité activity-tracking watches are now compatible with Android
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015
- HTC partners Valve to bring new VR headset into the gaming market
- Motorola's Nexus 6 available in Singapore from 28 February
- Sony to unveil something "slimmer, lighter, brighter" at MWC 2015