- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer