- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Outlook comes to iOS and Android
- OnePlus' in-house OxygenOS slated for 12th February unveiling
- Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3333 RAM sets new record with 4351MHz clock speed
- Qualcomm: Snapdragon 810 will not be used in an upcoming flagship device
- Pioneer announces launch of HRM-7 professional studio monitor headphones
- Canon introduces new Maxify color inkjet printers for small and home offices
- You can pre-order the NW-ZX2 High-Resolution Walkman today
- ZTE launches octacore-powered Blade S6 smartphone