- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Updating to iOS 10.2.1 might be the most secure thing you do today
- Qualcomm will not stop shipping chips to Apple despite US$1 billion lawsuit
- Unauthorized VPNs are now illegal in China
- Grab’s CNY promo code lets you gift Grab-sponsored red packets to drivers
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley