- Articles tagged "intel p67"
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
More Sandy Bridge motherboards have arrived in our labs. This time, we take a sneak peek at two premium boards in this category from ASUS and Gigabyte.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
- Kenneth Cole and Geneva Watch Group announce the launch of the Kenneth Cole Connect Smart Watch Collection
- The MX Master is Logitech's newest flagship wireless mouse
- Images of HTC One E9 leaked, shows a 5-inch display and a big rear camera
- Yet another rumor of a 4-inch Apple iPhone for 2015 surfaces
- EVGA releases AIO water-cooling solution with GeForce GTX 980 Hybrid
- Get fast and furious tomorrow on Xbox
- Sony's 'Yukimura' firmware arrives on the PS4, brings more features
- Pioneer introduces new flagship AVH-X8750BT in-car multimedia receiver at BMS 2015