Articles tagged ‘graphics card’
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
NVIDIA claims that the GeForce GTX 650 will bring full HD gaming to the masses. We check out NVIDIA's new mainstream SKU as well as MSI's new GTX 650 Power Edition.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
We had a booth side chat with two important persons from MSI, Mr. Tim Lee, Sales Director of APAC Sales Dept. and Mr. Green Lin, Marketing Manager of Notebook Channel Marketing. We picked their minds to gain more insights about the business and product strategies of MSI.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15
- Bellabeat Aims to Help Expectant Mothers Track Their Pregnancy
- Photos of HTC One's Successor and Official Flip Cases Leaked
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"