- Articles tagged "graphics card"
The AMD Radeon Pro Duo packs two Fiji GPUs and a whopping 16 TFLOPS of performance, more than double that of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X. We finally have the card in our lab for testing, but first, here's a closer look at this monster.
Gaming rigs don't have to cost you an arm and a leg. Maybe you don't want to play GTA V, but just League of Legends and Dota 2? We round up custom versions of the GeForce GTX 950 from ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI to tell you which one you should get for multiplayer online battle arena gaming.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti is a powerful card that dishes out near-Titan X levels of performance. How much of a difference is there among custom cards in the highest tier of the GPU market? We round up cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and Palit to find out.
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
NVIDIA claims that the GeForce GTX 650 will bring full HD gaming to the masses. We check out NVIDIA's new mainstream SKU as well as MSI's new GTX 650 Power Edition.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
We had a booth side chat with two important persons from MSI, Mr. Tim Lee, Sales Director of APAC Sales Dept. and Mr. Green Lin, Marketing Manager of Notebook Channel Marketing. We picked their minds to gain more insights about the business and product strategies of MSI.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
- Sonos sound systems will support Amazon’s Alexa voice-control in 2017
- Dropbox users with accounts created in mid-2012 have been advised to change their passwords
- Google's search engine lets you play Solitaire at work
- Give your systems a Wi-Fi boost with ASUS's new USB-AC68 USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Reports of exploding Galaxy Note7 units forced Samsung to halt shipment in Korea
- The Lenovo Yoga Book has a touch-based keyboard that learns your typing style
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass SR+ for wearable devices
- Purported label of retail box confirms iPhone 7 moniker and Lightning EarPods