- Articles tagged "graphics card"
After months of speculation, NVIDIA's Kepler GK110 GPU-based GeForce graphics card is finally official. Sharing similar specs to the Tesla K20 enterprise part, the GTX Titan boasts 2688 CUDA Cores and 7.1 billion transistors, making it by far the most powerful single GPU ever created for consumers. It also utilizes improved NVIDIA technologies like GPU Boost 2.0. We take a closer look.
NVIDIA claims that the GeForce GTX 650 will bring full HD gaming to the masses. We check out NVIDIA's new mainstream SKU as well as MSI's new GTX 650 Power Edition.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
We had a booth side chat with two important persons from MSI, Mr. Tim Lee, Sales Director of APAC Sales Dept. and Mr. Green Lin, Marketing Manager of Notebook Channel Marketing. We picked their minds to gain more insights about the business and product strategies of MSI.
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
- Lenovo enters media casting space with Lenovo Cast
- HTC: One M9 and M9+ to be updated to Android M, more devices to be announced soon
- Lenovo looks to the future with smart concept technologies at Lenovo Tech World
- ASUS to announce ZenFone Selfie with two 13MP cameras and laser autofocus?
- SanDisk unveils Z400s low-cost SSDs to replace hard drives in notebooks
- Apple acquires augmented reality firm Metaio
- Google announces Brillo, its OS for the Internet of Things
- Google offers unlimited high-res picture and video storage with new Photos app