- Articles tagged "panasonic"
CES isn’t CES without new TVs, and thank goodness, TV manufacturers didn’t disappoint us last week at Las Vegas. Here are 5 awesome 4K TVs to look forward to this year. It's time to save up!
Lots of products market themselves as "tough" or "rugged" but what do these terms really mean, and how much damage can they actually endure? We investigate.
This is a short story about two things. One is a hands-on shooting experience with the new Panasonic Lumix GX8. The second is catching glimpses of Cambodia, in the capital of Phnom Penh, for one brief day.
The biggest companies in tech have descended on Berlin this weekend to showcase their latest products, gadgets and innovations at IFA 2015. Here's just some of the things that caught our eye.
Panasonic has been making Toughbooks for the past two or so decades. The company's rugged notebooks are amongst the best in the business and they have just released two new models that you can comfortably take from the office to the outside without the bulk and heft that you usually associate with such products.
Along with the launch of the DMC-CM1, Panasonic has also announced the launch of their newest Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera, the DMC-G7, and we're pleased to bring you our initial impressions.
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
We go hands-on with Panasonic's latest mirrorless camera, the Lumix GM1, an impossibly compact camera with the same sensor inside as the Lumix GX7. Check out just how small this camera is!
Panasonic has just announced their latest and greatest mirrorless system camera; the Lumix GX7. And surprise, surprise, we've already had our hands on it for the last two days. Here's our first impressions of the GX7, almost live from Australia. How does it look, feel and perform? Click to find out.
- Press images of Google's new Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches leaked
- Sprint takes 33% stake in Tidal; aims to bring the service to its subscribers
- First photo of LG G6 leaked
- New Chromebooks launched this year will soon have full access to Google Play!
- The LG G6 will not run on Snapdragon 835 because of the Galaxy S8
- Android OS malware HummingWhale sees over 2 million downloads through Google Play
- Microsoft has released a huge Xbox One update to select testers
- What Note 7 recall? Samsung just had its best quarter in three years