Articles tagged ‘ifa 2013’
From smartphones, tablets, and notebooks, to 4K UHD and OLED TVs and sound bars that don't look like bars, IFA 2013 is an gadget bonanza that will make any geek salivate. If you can't keep up with all the news, here's a list of the most important tech announcements that came out of Berlin this week.
Ever since the news broke about the new Sony Xperia Z1, interest has been riding high about its camera's abilities, and rightfully so, the Z1 packs the third-largest sensor that can be found in a smartphone today. So how does it fare while out shooting in the real world?
Samsung's not the only one with a new smartwatch. First announced in June, Sony's SmartWatch 2 is a waterproof complement for your Android smartphone with a touch-screen interface and the ability to pair via NFC as well as Bluetooth 3.0.
Sony has just announced the QX10 and QX100 camera attachments for smartphones. We managed to get our hands on the 18.2-megapixel QX10, and here's what you need to know about it.
Samsung has announced its first smart watch, the Galaxy Gear. Did all the rumors come true? We had a quick hands-on with it, and here are our findings.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
Sony just announced the Xperia Z1, their latest flagship smartphone with a 20.7MP camera. The camera comes with a 'G Lens' and a large 1/2.3" sensor size which compares to those found in compact cameras. Discover how it compares against the Z and Ultra in our hands-on exclusive.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines