Articles tagged ‘ifa 2013’
From smartphones, tablets, and notebooks, to 4K UHD and OLED TVs and sound bars that don't look like bars, IFA 2013 is an gadget bonanza that will make any geek salivate. If you can't keep up with all the news, here's a list of the most important tech announcements that came out of Berlin this week.
Ever since the news broke about the new Sony Xperia Z1, interest has been riding high about its camera's abilities, and rightfully so, the Z1 packs the third-largest sensor that can be found in a smartphone today. So how does it fare while out shooting in the real world?
Samsung's not the only one with a new smartwatch. First announced in June, Sony's SmartWatch 2 is a waterproof complement for your Android smartphone with a touch-screen interface and the ability to pair via NFC as well as Bluetooth 3.0.
Sony has just announced the QX10 and QX100 camera attachments for smartphones. We managed to get our hands on the 18.2-megapixel QX10, and here's what you need to know about it.
Samsung has announced its first smart watch, the Galaxy Gear. Did all the rumors come true? We had a quick hands-on with it, and here are our findings.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
Sony just announced the Xperia Z1, their latest flagship smartphone with a 20.7MP camera. The camera comes with a 'G Lens' and a large 1/2.3" sensor size which compares to those found in compact cameras. Discover how it compares against the Z and Ultra in our hands-on exclusive.
- NVIDIA Announces New GeForce GTX 800M Mobile GPUs
- Refurbished Opera Mini 8 Brings Private & Night Modes to BlackBerry OS, Java-running Phones
- Sonnet Announces Its Quietest and Most Compact Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis
- Intel’s New MXC Fiber Optics Cable Offers Data Transfer Rates of 800Gbps
- Function of Two Rear Cameras in New HTC One Detailed in Leaked Sales Guide
- SingTel Launches Singapore's First Mobile Data Plans for Seniors
- Plextor Introduces M6 Family of SSDs at CeBIT 2014
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed